Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mandy Thingy-wotsit gone

Comments

• Options
    I heard the needed to get here out to make space for the new incumbent.

• Options

The Head of HR (who was Katrien's PA until a little while ago) must be the busiest person in that building

How the hell does someone get promoted from being a PA to Head of HR??

And correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't her PA role advertised about a year ago for a salary of about £18k per annum?

Baffling to say the least.
  • Options
    Well that's a decent bit of news to come home to !

Just back from Tenareef to find no manager in place but a vacant sign on the Ticket Office door !

Think "they" might need to spend more than a penny on filling some of those posts....
  • Options

The Head of HR (who was Katrien's PA until a little while ago) must be the busiest person in that building

And correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't her PA role advertised about a year ago for a salary of about £18k per annum?

Booking hotel rooms in Dubai; good experience for head of HR
  • Options

Misinterpretatatated!

• Options
    She didnt half go bandy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This is something I find absolutely baffling about Roly's personal philosophy. As a politician his big idea was to give away free money; as a businessman he doesn't want to pay the rate for the job. I wish I was a great visionary like him, I'd be able to fathom it out.
  • Options
    Feel a song coming on...

#Roll out the double barrel...
  • Options
    No ones buying tickets.

Mandy's job is literally someone that just stares out the window and she's probably not even good at doing that.

It makes sense to me. If I was Roland I would have plummeted her wages by 75%.

The only good understandable thing he's done since he's been the owner.
  • Options
    She came and went about as fast as we plummeted out of the championship.
  • Options
    edited May 2016

She came and went about as fast as we plummeted out of the championship.

I wish some of our players moved about on the pitch as quickly as she left the job.
  • Options
    "We will have a top 6 budget"

Dave2l said:

No ones buying tickets.

Mandy's job is literally someone that just stares out the window and she's probably not even good at doing that.

It makes sense to me. If I was Roland I would have plummeted her wages by 75%.

The only good understandable thing he's done since he's been the owner.

And I'm sure she won't hold have any hard feelings against the best boss she's ever worked for :lol:
    It's brilliant.

Things are on the up for charlton at the moment in a slightly twisted way.

Yep, ever since mata scored that equaliser id say it's been an amazing week to be a charlton fan. Someone call the exaggeration police.
  • Options
    This has to be a question to squirrel face at the next meeting she has with any fans' group. Why are some many staff leaving?

• Options

This has to be a question to squirrel face at the next meeting she has with any fans' group. Why are some many staff leaving?

Was asked at the last fans forum. Her response this is normal when a business is in decline for people to leave. Wish the CEO would
  • Options
    Why the best employees quit

Some interesting reading here for KM if she ever looks on here. I'd score the club somewhere in the region of zero out of six
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only thought about it this morning but didn't she get promoted recently? Slightly mixed messages if they did then give her the push....

She'll just say it's because it's football, it happens. Just because we don't have any staff doesn't mean everything is shitty and we are certainly not to blame and we are categorically not failing!
  • Options

It's normal when a team get relegated............
  • Options
    I heard its because she wasnt willing to work a shift in the call centre.
  • Options
    Hilarious really. 'The best boss I've ever worked for', and she storms out shortly after. Did someone show her a league table indicating all the matches are now played, and that relegation was in fact very likely indeed?
    Please please let KM have another fórum where she can stand up and explain why the only people working at the Valley these days are the vast numbers of stewards needed to control the hordes of blanket and thermos weilding peasants.

'Why are people saying that Charlton are badly run?'
  • Options
    Never mind. I hear that Doris the tea lady and Ethel the cleaner are very good at multitasking, including picking football teams.
  • Options
    HandG said:

Only thought about it this morning but didn't she get promoted recently? Slightly mixed messages if they did then give her the push

Yeah she got a Charlton promotion a much harder job on less money, she's only just read the small print.

• Options
    Wasn't she always on Facebook speaking out and sticking up for the regime etc