Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mandy Thingy-wotsit gone

Comments

• Options
    T said:

Airman mentioned she stormed out after meeting with Finance would suggest @HandG is pretty on the money... unlike poor Mandy

Hierarchy not taking responsibility for there own f*** ups surely not........
  • Options

More on Mandy. Stormed out of meeting with finance's David Joyes, so seems likely to have been related to budgets one way or another. #cafc

— Rick Everitt (@airmanbrown) May 24, 2016
  • Options
    Poor old Palace Mandy, In so many ways this last week you backed the wrong team.
    *does Pardew's Uncle Knobhead Dance*
  • Options
    HandG said:

Another 2+2=5 theory but do you think RD and KM are looking for someone to blame for the season ticket numbers being down? The VOTV a few issues back mentioned KM setting the ticket office targets for half season tickets so I wonder if she did the same for renewals and those numbers not being hit has meant heads rolling?

Could be way off the mark but I wouldn't put anything past this lot......

Harry Truman had the statement on his desk that 'the buck stops here'.

It would seem that the buck stops rather lower down when it comes to our esteemed SMT :smile:
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

HandG said:

Another 2+2=5 theory but do you think RD and KM are looking for someone to blame for the season ticket numbers being down? The VOTV a few issues back mentioned KM setting the ticket office targets for half season tickets so I wonder if she did the same for renewals and those numbers not being hit has meant heads rolling?

It would seem that the buck stops rather lower down when it comes to our esteemed SMT :smile:
    Soon it will only be KM left in the SMT - God help the cleaner.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

stonemuse said:

HandG said:

Soon it will only be KM left in the SMT - God help the cleaner.
    She'll blame it on Jacko
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Peter_G said:

It must be diabolical working there these days. Everybody must be totally skint after all the collections for people leaving.

Can't imagine Katrien digs deep into her pocket. A massive grin along with a "sorry, left my purse at home" as good as it gets. But bet she manages an inspirational and uplifting message on the leaving card ...
  • Options
    Shame as we love a double barrelled name down at the Valley.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Peter_G said:

It must be diabolical working there these days. Everybody must be totally skint after all the collections for people leaving.

Can't imagine Katrien digs deep into her pocket. A massive grin along with a "sorry, left my purse at home" as good as it gets. But bet she manages an inspirational and uplifting message on the leaving card ...
    A few, brown, Euro coins in the pot, then a long gushing message indicating that she put a few sheets of folding in. :wink:
  • Options
    I heard she was just out for 6 months
    (broken fingernails)(fooking forward button)
  • Options
    Another reason , could be perhaps that KM and RD are furious that Mandy had looked into/hinted at giving refunds/compensation to those stuck behind the next vs Burnley!?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Another reason , could be perhaps that KM and RD are furious that Mandy had looked into/hinted at giving refunds/compensation to those stuck behind the next vs Burnley!?

Sounds feesable.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

I suspect Mandy was told to keep schtum on the whole refund subject until Katrien had come up with a cunning plan to mug us all off (still waiting.... ).

Storming out of a meeting and effectively resigning without notice would indicate she was at the end of her rope with the job anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard that the last straw came when a few at the back of the East Stand, put down their Werthers, stowed their blankets and flasks under their seats, and chanted.

'Sell all yer tickets, you couldn't sell all yer tickets'.

The uprising was soon quelled by those around them with utterances of 'Tsk Tsk, 'Whatever next?'

• Options
    Did Tony Cojones film her, as she wobbled those double barrels out the door?
  • Options
    I heard she owed three weeks on the lottery syndicate and Joyes told her she was out from now on. She wasn't impressed (allegedly).
  • Options
    After the amount of money that has been wasted at Charlton in the last 12 months on poor player acquisitions, policing and Katriens £1500 a day conferences, I can't believe there's any money left in the kitty.
  • Options
    Given her obvious incompetertance, it's a satisfying to see her gone. If it's due to abysmal season ticket sales it will be even funnier. Imaging agreeing a target for sales in the current climate! Can't have been a big surprise, even to poor Mandy.
  • Options
    The Head of HR (who was Katrien's PA until a little while ago) must be the busiest person in that building
  • Options
    Perhaps she was told they would be cutting her budget and she would lose her assistants and have to do the work herself, bye-bye