Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mandy Thingy-wotsit gone

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Maybe it has something to do with the North Lower refund requests. Perhaps the club are going to refuse refunds and she didn't want to be in the firing line.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    My guess was that going forwards, she was being asked to work with fewer resources than needed - that is how this regime seems to work after all?
  • Options

If she stormed out, rather than slag off a tiny cog in the wheel, shouln't we try to get a comment from her whilst she still may be angry/upset?

KM will just say that she was just another bitter ex-employee
  • Options
    So she quit with immediate effect? Can she even use charlton as a reference now?
  • Options
    I don't know why I care but I just enjoy certain backing up regime idiots making fools of themselves and shooting themselves in the foot.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Can she even use Charlton Life as a reference now?

Yes

• Options
    Hopefully Katrien mugged her right off. I hate arse lickers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's that old cliché, maxim, saying about rats leaving somewhere?
    Sinking ship, is it?
    If an ardent bum-licker of Mandy Double-Barrel's ilk has been disgruntled to the point of departure Squirrel Face and Tiny Cahones must be looking forward to manning the turnstiles themselves come the pre-season friendlies in July.
    Either nobody at Ipswich Town has been paying attention or they've got absolutely no friends cos what are they going to get from a kick about in an empty stadium against a squad mostly constituted of U18's and U21's?
  • Options
    I admire everyone's self-restraint. I'd have thought there would be a number of emails winging their way to Mandy's cafc email account just to see what the "out of office" reply says.
  • Options
    Did she work with CAFC for more than a year? That may have been why she was bunted? No come back from constructive dismissal if less than a years service... Can't beleive she kept her job when she lied about Royal Mail being the cause of the season ticket fiasco. Maybe Katrien has worked her way through all the complaints and just started to read about some of those emails! If so, in about six months, she'll realise that there have been protests about her too!
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Did she work with CAFC for more than a year? That may have been why she was bunted? No come back from constructive dismissal if less than a years service... Can't beleive she kept her job when she lied about Royal Mail being the cause of the season ticket fiasco. Maybe Katrien has worked her way through all the complaints and just started to read about some of those emails! If so, in about six months, she'll realise that there have been protests about her too!

Sorry Pedro, but if she acted on emails she received. She'd have packed her own bags............... ;)
  • Options

If she stormed out, rather than slag off a tiny cog in the wheel, shouln't we try to get a comment from her whilst she still may be angry/upset?

I agree, although she may be serving a notice period.
  • Options
    Apparently on gardening leave, currently cutting the grass at the valley and sparrows.
  • Options
    Maybe she was refused holiday for the next few years coz when roly sells there will need to be all hands to the pump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Has Sue Parkes commented?

I'm waiting to hear from Shay Given before I pass judgement.
  • Options
    Shay says it is ok for you to pass judgement in this instance!
  • Options

The Head of HR (who was Katrien's PA until a little while ago) must be the busiest person in that building

How the hell does someone get promoted from being a PA to Head of HR??

And correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't her PA role advertised about a year ago for a salary of about £18k per annum?

Baffling to say the least.
    Very suspicious if you ask me.
  • Options
    3blokes said:

An exciting new opportunity for you at Charlton!

A vacancy has become available at a leading go getting football club at the heart of its local community. Have you got what it takes to become part of an increasingly small team to match the off field performance to the on field success?

Are you willing to accept the blame for everything and anything we say is your fault?
    Can you ignore a busy email inbox?
    Can you make up English words and write incoherently?
    Can you deal with the demands of a lower than average salary?
    Have you got outstanding levels of incompetency ?

If you can answer yes ( or even yis or yos) to all those questions then contact CAFC where the job of a lifetime ( well a couple of months anyway) is awaiting you!

PS. Are you any good at picking a team?

.....or even at picking your nose ?

( We really are that desperate now !)

• Options

The Head of HR (who was Katrien's PA until a little while ago) must be the busiest person in that building

And correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't her PA role advertised about a year ago for a salary of about £18k per annum?

Remember that article in L'Echo early last season when KM was quoted at some length slagging off her staff for being inadequately skilled for their work?

The explanation is simple: our CEO is an idiot.
  • Options

3blokes said:

An exciting new opportunity for you at Charlton!

A vacancy has become available at a leading go getting football club at the heart of its local community. Have you got what it takes to become part of an increasingly small team to match the off field performance to the on field success?

Are you willing to accept the blame for everything and anything we say is your fault?
    Can you ignore a busy email inbox?
    Can you make up English words and write incoherently?
    Can you deal with the demands of a lower than average salary?
    Have you got outstanding levels of incompetency ?

If you can answer yes ( or even yis or yos) to all those questions then contact CAFC where the job of a lifetime ( well a couple of months anyway) is awaiting you!

PS. Are you any good at picking a team?

.....or even at picking your nose ?

( We really are that desperate now !)

You can pick your nose? I though you had to put up with the one you got at birth.
  • Options

Remember that article in L'Echo early last season when KM was quoted at some length slagging off her staff for being inadequately skilled for their work?

The explanation is simple: our CEO is an idiot.
    So who hired these staff then KM..??
  • Options

Because she is cheap?

• Options

Because she is cheap?

Sounds like my kind of girl...

It's just as likely that the numbers of non-footballing staff are reducing dramatically ( being replaced, perhaps, by interns/university students gaining experience), so a more senior role I not required.

Though it could always be that our fragrant and lovely CEO hasn't got a Scooby.