Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Vs Wales

Comments

• Options
    Vardy on, Sterling off.
  • Options
    This is it for Roy. Is he going to change this team that are just not cutting it, or arrogantly keep on with what he's set out.
  • Options
    No desire to get to the ball first, people talk of Belgium being a bunch of stars and no cohesion, fuck me we need to look closer to home
  • Options
    Going to wash the van in the rain
  • Options
    I always think a teams set up and manner reflects their manager in many ways.....

A nervous,nail biting F****** wreck!
  • Options
    This is a tactically inept performance of I've ever seen one
    Why is Kane taking free kicks
    Why are we Kicking out to walker from goal kicks
    How are we getting fucking bullied by a player who's not good enough to play in the Championshp
    And Playing sterling over Vardy/ Rashford / Sturridge in unreal
  • Options
    If Wales win this they will lose the Russia game on purpose and send us out. 100%.
  • Options
    Robbie Savage is an absolute tw*t.

That's all i want to say.
  • Options

Bin Rooney after this game.

Bin Sterling.

Bin this formation.

Rooney one of the few doing anything

Was at fault for the FK but he's not the first to commit a foul today
  • Options

Going to wash the van in the rain

Can I come and help you! :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Second game running where we've not gone in at half time ahead having dominated.
  • Options
    England. Pissing me off since 1970...
  • Options

Bin Rooney after this game.

Bin Sterling.

Bin this formation.

Rooney one of the few doing anything

Was at fault for the FK but he's not the first to commit a foul today
    He's been shoehorned into a team for 10 years giving us nothing in return.

He is not a centre midfielder which is why we're losing every 50/50 ball in the middle.
  • Options
    I'd certainly suggest we try to sign Robson-Kanu, he's on a free (God knows why) and would be an ideal option for us
  • Options
    Sterling should have scored.

Hart should have saved that.

Poor.
  • Options
    Wales parked the bus first half, they'll be parking the whole bus fleet in the second!!
  • Options
    Classic. I get up at 4am to see this load of shit. Might as well be at the valley.

I can see two CAFC flags - both on a flight of steps opposite where I am sitting. Anyone's on here?

Anyway. Same old shit, same old England.
  • Options
    The way Kane had played these last two games, Rooney would probably have done a better job in the number 9 role
  • Options
    God a hate football
  • Options
    Utter pony from Hart. Chocolate wrists. Sterling dreadful again. Its not over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought we were playing okay, much the same as vs Russia but Wales much better defensively than Rusdia. That goal was a sucker punch as they've barely been over the halfway line, but that's all part of their plan so fair play.

Need to remain patient and not panic, keep moving them and hopefully they'll tire.

Alli and Sterling both poor. Need to find a way to play with more width, but Roy took no bleeding wingers.

Wilshire for Alli. Any one of Rashford, Sterling or Vardy for Sterling.
  • Options
    Shearer slating Sterling
  • Options
    Please Woy bring Vardy on for second half......and take Sterling orff .
  • Options
    Everything is so predictable.

Slow, static, poor touch, no runners, no bottle.

We talk about blooding our youngsters but what are they learning? Every tournament is exactly the same irrespective of who we take.

If Roy had 45 minutes to save his England career we'd still see Milner at 60'.
  • Options

Thought we were playing okay, much the same as vs Russia but Wales much better defensively than Rusdia. That goal was a sucker punch as they've barely been over the halfway line, but that's all part of their plan so fair play.

Need to remain patient and not panic, keep moving them and hopefully they'll tire.

Alli and Sterling both poor. Need to find a way to play with more width, but Roy took no bleeding wingers.

Wilshire for Alli. Any one of Rashford, Sterling or Vardy for Sterling.

Doesnt matter if we didnt take wingers as were not trying to play down the flanks and to the byline anyway!!
  • Options
    I am registering my displeasure through silence.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I am registering my displeasure through silence.

Pipe down....
  • Options
    If i was Vardy or Sturidge, i think i would be gutted to know that well known super star of the man city reserves is a better option to score .

Hodgson you are a cockwomble.
  • Options
    Rush forgot to put his teeth in