Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Worst FTSE falls in history.

1789101113»

Comments

• Got an email from Melexis today saying that their profits had gone up 13 per cent in latest quarter.
    #justsaying
  • Got an email from Melexis today saying that their profits had gone up 13 per cent in latest quarter.
    #justsaying

I trust you punched the air with joy
  • Did you? I didn't.
    #justsaying

so did I :) but yesterday lol

and the price is still dropping. so not what they expected perhaps?
  • It's dropping? Wow I wonder what they have to do to make it go up?!
  • Has it just gone ex-div maybe?
  • They either missed the estimates or the price went up prior to the results coming out. This is called travelling and arriving.
  • Or as Always Neil says they could have gone XD
  • I looked at the news and they did pretty well but just missed Q3 forecasts. Still 14% growth.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2016

Has it just gone ex-div maybe?

Div pays today I think so would have gone Xd recently.
  • Latest Melexis numbers looks good again, there is a conference call at 5pm today (4 UK) if you feel like ringing in to discuss the numbers.
  • Is that on the back of news that they are divesting themselves of the worst performing part of their business? Whoohooo!
  • "Melexis results will be discussed in a conference call on Wednesday 25th October at 17 CET. The conference will be in English. You have to register for this conference call in advance"
  • Stig said:

Is that on the back of news that they are divesting themselves of the worst performing part of their business? Whoohooo!

Or are they suggesting that they are about to get a £50m debt repaid and selling an under performing asset for £25m