Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Claus Jensen

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Great player and a true Gent - always took time to speak to my Son when we saw him. That meant a lot to an 8 year old
  • Options
    Dennis in the last minute...super Claus and saanguard.

What is it about Charlton and the Danish?

• Options
    Dave2l said:

We'll have our pre-season tour over there next summer.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Lol, "he deserves that goal for his industry and his work rate". Step aside Radostin!
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I've already asked TS if he can arrange it. 3 games should be enough.

It's in the bag.
  • Options
    I remember the 2004 match V Blackburn.  Brad Friedel, Rover's keeper equalised for them late in the game and then Jensen does this .... I couldn't have loved him anymore at this time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg7FaXJ9L7Q
    Just imagine if that shot was by Omar Bogle.

Imagine, I said. :smile:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    I remember the 2004 match V Blackburn.  Brad Friedel, Rover's keeper equalised for them late in the game and then Jensen does this .... I couldn't have loved him anymore at this time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg7FaXJ9L7Q
    Just imagine if that shot was by Omar Bogle.

Imagine, I said. :smile:

I literally can't. Some things are just too extreme... 
  • Options
    Great player and a true Gent - always took time to speak to my Son when we saw him. That meant a lot to an 8 year old
    But what about your son.....it must have meant even more to him.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Dave2l said:

It would be obvious to play OB Odense (Sandgaard’s local club) and Vejle (Allan Simonsen’s club). Odense and Vejle are also only 45 mins apart in a car or on the train.
  • Options
    Danepak said:
    Dave2l said:

It would be obvious to play OB Odense (Sandgaard’s local club) and Vejle (Allan Simonsen’s club). Odense and Vejle are also only 45 mins apart in a car or on the train.
    I have contacts in Danish football and can sort us out a game or two 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Danepak said:
    Dave2l said:

See you there.
    If I'm back drinking then, get me an Elephant beer.
  • Options
    Danepak said:
    Dave2l said:

See you there.
    If I'm back drinking then, get me an Elephant beer.
    Together with a large deep pan Rhino Pizza.......no doubt.🍺🍕🦏
  • Options
    That goal against Arsenal is one of the greatest in the Premier League IMO. What made it so was that little look up before execution. Class. That is the only word for it. 
  • Options
    That goal against Arsenal is one of the greatest in the Premier League IMO. What made it so was that little look up before execution. Class. That is the only word for it. 
    Criminally underrated goal. 
    Still infuriates me that Charlton fans are the only people who remember it.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Number one, you have to understand football and number two you have to notice the little look up. Without that look, it could be classed as lucky. I agree it is verging on criminal that it does not get the credit it deserves.

A lot of my family are Arsenal, and I think it was the season before and we lost 5-3, and I got comments like you are decent etc... Then after that game, we were rubbish, cheats, you name it.  :D
  • Options
    Criminally underrated goal. 
    Still infuriates me that Charlton fans are the only people who remember it.
    It’s not just that goal, I was talking to a pal last Sunday and I mentioned Bartlett’s goal of the season and he didn’t have a clue, I ended up looking it up on YouTube and when he watched it it was like the first time he saw it
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    According to Wikipedia " Charlton fans would sing his name to the tune "charge" (often used in Baseball matches) using Claus for the build up, and singing his full name "Claus William Jenson" at the Climax"???

Blimus old age don't half knacker your memory.