Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Orient (pre-season friendly) Match Thread 23/7/16

Comments

• Options

Is Konsa a full back?

Where is RCC?

Bauer, Lennon, Solly, Ajose, Crofts, Lookman all to return soon (we hope) but just shows how thin we are again because we WILL get injuries and suspensions.

Still 5 weeks to beef up the squad though.

Would hope any business " Russell" intends to do will take place in the next couple of weeks ....

Don't we need to hit the ground running?

• Options
    Foley, Buxton & Crofts had a late notice booking to handle a conveyancing job in New Eltham.
  • Options
    If you're looking for some 'LOLZ' to add dimension to a rather humble friendly fixture, I'll be commentating on Player today. Solo. Plenty to laugh at, at least...

I'll keep an eye on this thread to any feedback on the feed is welcome. I'm not much of a techy but there's a few helping hands nearby if anything disastrous happens to the audio.
  • Options
    Jay Simpson playing for them, so much for rumours
  • Options

Is Konsa a full back?

Where is RCC?

Bauer, Lennon, Solly, Ajose, Crofts, Lookman all to return soon (we hope) but just shows how thin we are again because we WILL get injuries and suspensions.

I thought I read that RCC is 2 weeks away from playing
  • Options
    liamhappe said:

If you're looking for some 'LOLZ' to add dimension to a rather humble friendly fixture, I'll be commentating on Player today. Solo. Plenty to laugh at, at least...

I'll keep an eye on this thread to any feedback on the feed is welcome. I'm not much of a techy but there's a few helping hands nearby if anything disastrous happens to the audio.

Just white noise on player at the moment @liamhappe
  • Options
  • Options
    Third kit. Not bad
    image.png 1014.6K
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    would prefer that as the away kit
  • Options
    Game is underway we kick off and RoJo concedes a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....they have it
  • Options
    Tex wins the ball and they clear now attack konsa concedes a throw
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Third kit. Not bad

Only 15 shirts made.
    That's enough to cover the squad
  • Options
    throw taken....jj sends ball over the top...harrry to fox..jj..holmes crosses....they clear
  • Options
    ball is with phillips......now jj....holmes...jj.....hanlon losses it
  • Options
    muldoon has it......losses it.....and they attack......shot comes in....wide
  • Options

**** me that is a weak line-up.

And they want me to pay £500 to renew my season ticket?
  • Options
    gk taken.......konsa goes long.....hanlon concedes a fk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What happened to the old commentator this guy is boring on the player?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Is Konsa a full back?

Where is RCC?

I thought I read that RCC is 2 weeks away from playing
    Where did you read that, haven't heard anything about RCC all pre-season. Starting to worry about him that he's been disappeared.

• Options
    fk taken...they have possession....now they come forward.....konsa wins it...to holmes....he attacks....crosses but gk
  • Options
    gk taken....konsa clears......they have a throw
  • Options
    throw taken they come forward.....we win it back....rojo....holmes....they clear.....jj has it now to fox...he goes long...keeper has it
  • Options
    sounds really boring
  • Options
    we now have a gk after a poor passage of play
  • Options
    I am listening to the commentary on Orient player
  • Options

keeper has it

Name, names is DaveStorry in goal? He was seen getting on a 108b in Blackwall Lane. ;)

• Options
    we win a fk....they have it back.....now konsa....harriott.....attacks shoots...very wide