Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Orient (pre-season friendly) Match Thread 23/7/16

Comments

• Options
    the pace is pedestrian
  • Options
    hanlon sends in a cross...but too long
  • Options
    we have won a corner
  • Options
    Maybe the 14/1 relegation odds is not a bad bet right now by the sounds of things.
  • Options
    corner taken cleared.......we win a fk.......taken......cross comes in...jj glances a header wide
  • Options
    Millwall losing 2-1 against Crawley. They're going down.
  • Options
    Holmes corner.

Punched back to holmes, and it all breaks down, muldoon fouled
    Cross from harriott
    cleared to muldoon
    and eventually a goal kick
    a smidgen of excitement.
  • Options
    good god this sounds terrible....they attack....shot on the volley..phillips catches it
  • Options

off for a beer, back in a minute

Have 10 instead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they have the ball and come forward down the left wing
  • Options
    konsa concedes a throw
  • Options

the pace is pedestrian

Who would have thought a pre season friendly at Orient played in blazing July sunshine, would have a pedestrian pace ?
  • Options

the pace is pedestrian

Who would have thought a pre season friendly at Orient played in blazing July sunshine, would have a pedestrian pace ?
    Only quoting what the commentator said.....didn't mean anything by it
  • Options
    ht 0-0
  • Options
    think i'll only update on any goals in second half.....
  • Options
    That half sounded so bad it would make dire seem exciting, and dreary seem like a festival of football.
  • Options
    Is the CAFC comms coming through OK...?

With the exception of the sub-par Terry Smith replacement, of course. Nothing that can be done about that, I'm afraid...
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    liamhappe said:

With the exception of the sub-par Terry Smith replacement, of course. Nothing that can be done about that, I'm afraid...

White noise gone now @liamhappe, the game sounds awful is that a fair reflection?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

liamhappe said:

White noise gone now @liamhappe, the game sounds awful is that a fair reflection?
    It's about as for-the-players-benefit-and-not-the-fans as such a friendly often is. Few occasional bursts of decent tempo but yeah not much. The decent approach play has been about 70-30 in Orient's favour.

Yeah there was nothing pre-match for a one-man comms on a friendly - kicked off about three minutes to three with the teams and a brief intro.

I think the nearby food festival has a better attendance today.
  • Options
    I guess the main team that will likely play against Bury be out against Ipswich & Waalwick.
  • Options
    Mitov nearly broke a finger in half time warm up
  • Options
    You forgot to mention the water break when Callum got injured. ;0)
  • Options

think i'll only update on any goals in second half.....

Wait until Tuesday for your next match comment
  • Options

the pace is pedestrian

I know you were Red, I didn't meant to sound rude and wasn't having a dig at you.
  • Options
    off we go.....no subs for the addicks
  • Options
    seth plum said:

That half sounded so bad it would make dire seem exciting, and dreary seem like a festival of football.

Didn't she have a column in The Sun?
  • Options

the pace is pedestrian

I know you were Red, I didn't meant to sound rude and wasn't having a dig at you.
    No problems mate, i think the lack of any action on the pitch has made me a bit tetchy! Sorry mate
  • Options
    they have a fk....taken quickly.....we clear it