Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v RKC Waalwijk | Sat 30 July | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Entertainment guaranteed.
  • Options
    So David, huh. Who is your favourite Charlton player.
    I don't know, all the ones I liked have gone. I like that Rojo though, he taught me lots of words I didn't know.
    Er....and your favourite song?
    There's one about someone called Katrien, but I think Rojo wrote the words. It's very rude.

• Options
    I honestly don't understand what anyone will get out of this game.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    drewman said:

I honestly don't understand what anyone will get out of this game.

Vast numbers of lower west and lower north seats blocked out on the system for this game - virtually all of lower west G, F and H, possibly to segregate a handful of away fans, although perhaps they've distributed them as comps as a tiny number are available. About 1,000 other seats unavailable, presumably for comps, most of which won't be used.

Can't see the "family fun day" being that busy.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Anyway, we really are well overdue a 3-0 defeat, so I predict an enjoyable day out for the travelling Dutch fans, followed by Russell expressing some disappointment that we were unable to get some deals over the line during the week, but hopeful that we'll somehow manage to buy and prepare half a new team in time for Bury away.

Initially predicted that Russell would be gone by November but now I doubt he'll make the end of September. Superbitch and the Mad Professor have stitched him right up. Russell - how did you not foresee this?!
  • Options

So, Pippa, who is your favourite Charlton player ?

It WAS Jordan Cousins ... ( sobbing & wiping her bogies on Katrien's scarf )

Yes, sadly, he wanted to move to a London club ......but tell me, what is your favourite song ?

Well, I like "The dead, red robin " but my bestest is " Valley Floyd Road, the bitch strolling in after 10"

( Flounces off after kicking Katrien in the shins with " And that's from my Nan ! ")

hahahaha
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Oh I forgot to add to my Preview... Its Family FUN DAY this Saturday at the Valley!!... Nope still not going either!!

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-football-club-family-fun-day-2016-3209858.aspx

Remember the videos of KM going round chatting to fans at last year's event. Asking kids what their favourite song is and who their favourite player is.

Not sure she'll be doing that this year.

Anyway, we really are well overdue a 3-0 defeat, so I predict an enjoyable day out for the travelling Dutch fans, followed by Russell expressing some disappointment that we were unable to get some deals over the line during the week, but hopeful that we'll somehow manage to buy and prepare half a new team in time for Bury away.

Initially predicted that Russell would be gone by November but now I doubt he'll make the end of September. Superbitch and the Mad Professor have stitched him right up. Russell - how did you not foresee this?!
    Really ! Do think you might want to delete some of that before too many people read it.

I've helped you out on this quote. Think about what's going on in the world before you post you idiot.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    You forget the game vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle
  • Options
    edited July 2016

If all those gorgeous girls were separated into three rows with me sitting bang in the middle of them I still couldn't be dragged to this match.

0 - 0

:error:

In that case, i'll do you a favour and go in your place...

Wait a second didn't @ForeverAddickted say they were male models in lingerie? Screw it, i'll still take your place, just hope i don't have to get a round in... or take any of them home.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

You forget the game vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Oh yes... What a shame
  • Options
    I'm giving this a miss. A spray tan beckons in readiness for my annual vacation to Mykonos ...
  • Options
  • Options
    This is the big one that defines our promotion ambitions..personally very excited.
  • Options
    "first team squad" :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"first team squad" :smile:

I always thoughts jokes needed a build up before the punchline... Apparently not !
  • Options
    If it's a draw , we take it to penalties!
    Are we that desperate for a win!
  • Options
    Match day programme is again a fold out 'edition' - something tells me this is miere's cost cutting again , only Charlton would come second in a nationwide completion for best match day programme then almost scrap it and reduce it to a mere poster!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Match day programme is again a fold out 'edition' - something tells me this is miere's cost cutting again , only Charlton would come second in a nationwide completion for best match day programme then almost scrap it and reduce it to a mere poster!

Not surprised in the slightest... Wasn't it mentioned last season that the Programme was going to be slimmed down?
  • Options

Looks like there will be Goals in this match... After it finishes 0-0 we'll get the thrill of seeing a penalty shootout

Why do I see even that finishing 1-0 to RKC!!

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 15m15 minutes ago
    POTENTIAL PENALTIES | Both sides have agreed that tomorrow's friendly will go to penalties if the scores are level after 90 minutes. #cafc

oooohh, is there a trophy at stake? If so it might boost the attendance
  • Options

sammy391 said:

Not surprised in the slightest... Wasn't it mentioned last season that the Programme was going to be slimmed down?
    They don't have football programmes in the Belgian league do they, so that's another thing Meire has no clue about.

I think she really wants to get rid of it all together but league rules state that clubs have to publish them. I'm looking forward to the A4 teamsheet (at the bargain price of £2.50 !!!)
  • Options

sam3110 said:

(1) Name the link between Charlton Athletic and RKC Waalwijk Rommedahl ended his career there
    (2) What main colour is the RKC Kit yellow
    (3) True or False ... RKC used Male Models in Lingerie replacing mascots for one match last season False, it was female models.

WINNER!!... Knew that (2) / (3) were damned easy but thought (1) Would be a bit harder :(

Congratulations you've won a ticket to see Charlton v RKC!!
    Second prize? Two tickets?
  • Options

Going to the game again. I'm no-longer sure I am existing in the same reality as the rest of you. Not expecting much to be honest.

If you're going the the game AGAIN, I think you exist in the same reality, if not the same TARDIS, as Dr Who.