Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Options
    RedJohn said:
    is Charlton TV on yet, i have nothing

I've got coverage, and commentary from Tel
  • Options
    RedJohn said:
    is Charlton TV on yet, i have nothing

Yes - working!
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Lineup
  • Options
    0-1
  • Options
    1-0 Forest
  • Options
    Campbell looking a real prospect…
  • Options
    Uncharacteristically disjointed start, some players in less familiar positions, but Forest are eager, waspish and skilled. However since falling behind we have had a couple of good attempts from Tyreece Campbell.
  • Options
    2-0 Forest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two down now. Have to say that it has been really poor to date. Bad passing and very disjointed.
  • Options
    I would move Kamara to the right, Campbell left. Viggars slightly behind Kanu, and Adigun and Anderson central.
  • Options
    We hit the woodwork again.
  • Options
    I don't think Campbell is fit enough yet to last the whole match.
  • Options
    Forest deserve their lead despite us hitting the woodwork twice.
    I have seen these lads play better this season, but we simply seem a bit disjointed and off it. Forest are well structured and skilled and have the best player on the pitch in Konate.
    I feel that we can regroup and play better second half, whether we do remains to be seen.
    The best feature for us has been seeing Tyreece Campbell playing his way back to fitness.
    I repeat what I said above that left footed Kamara has been effective on the right this season, but is playing on the left today.
    At the minimum every player should look to up their game by at least 15% second half, but Nottingham Forest are not going to say 'after you Jeeves', they are very competitive.
  • Options
    Are some of the players on loan playing?

• Options
    3-0 Forest.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Are some of the players on loan playing?

O'Connor, Viggars?

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Tippy tappy at the back leads to 3rd goal. 
    We are having our asses handed to us by a Premier League academy.
  • Options
    I've not been watching this, but was intrigued to see Taylor with the 3rd for Forest.

But no it's not THAT Taylor  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wouldn't put it quite like that, although Forest deserve it thoroughly.
    The comfort is these players have played better, and Tyreece Campbell has played a whole match and been our best player.
    Well beaten, but not devastated.
  • Options
    3-1 so some compensation. Reilly
  • Options
    FT 1-3.
    Drew the second half :)
  • Options
    I thought that Forest gave us a bit of a seeing to and were worthy winners. They defended extremely well and were incisive and dangerous throughout. Some decent play from us at times and we deserved that late consolation.

Campbell was excellent throughout and I think he’ll be around the first team squad once he gets himself fully fit over the next month or two. 
  • Options
    Who scored ours?
    Official twitter went from 0-3 to full time 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Who scored ours?
    Official twitter went from 0-3 to full time 🤷‍♀️
    Mack Reilly I believe
  • Options
    By its very nature a development squad will be inconsistent as players go out on loan or play for the first team.

And we lost to a premier league team's academy.

Still disappointing as we've so often beaten "better" sides, almost victims of our own sucess.

Good to read that Campbell, our only player named after a hip hop legend, is playing full games again. His pace and direct running, would be very handy in the first team.

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Think the score flattered them a bit.  We played some great stuff at times and were undone by some fast counter attacks.  Tyreece Campbell looks the real deal and not far off the first team, but generally they all played well but made a few silly mistakes (better now than later).  Was a good watch for £4.
  • Options
    Disappointing that Oguntayo must be out injured again.