Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkhead Protest

Apparently Celtic will be hit by a big fine ..... A fair few politically active fans for the hoops . Thoughts ?

Comments

• Options
    Fucking arseholes
  • Options
    You'll see the Star of David and the Palestinian flags flying in the North frequently. Obviously the "occupation" is the link, as is the land surrounded by enemies allusion to Israel. One of the best things for peace was the two clubs being in different divisions now they are both in the prem there are a few weekends of the year marked on the calendar for rock throwing. No way to get the peace walls down I'm afraid.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Who are they?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

There's only one protest I want to see - a protest to keep all Scottish club football coverage kept north of the border

This.
    Huskaris said:

Although a worthy cause it's a) not the right place to do it and b) probably not from an informed standpoint.

And this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kick politics out of football.
  • Options
    could lead to partial closure of parkhead for CL games as they have already had warnings and fines for the same thing (as well as being told not to do it by uefa a few days ago)
  • Options

could lead to partial closure of parkhead for CL games as they have already had warnings and fines for the same thing (as well as being told not to do it by uefa a few days ago)

The Geeen Brigade have been getting warnings for years (see the nonsense with over remembrance weekend every year) and it hasn't stopped them yet.
  • Options
    I hope they attempt this in the away leg.

Then have their arses handed to em, busy wankers.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

The Geeen Brigade have been getting warnings for years (see the nonsense with over remembrance weekend every year) and it hasn't stopped them yet.
    Indeed empty threats.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

But that is by the Scottish football authorities, uefa fined Celtic two years ago for the same thing and, going by uefa , the next punishment is partial ground closure.

Obviously I don't know if they will enforce that but it is the next course of action.
  • Options
    But that's what I'm saying, it will be UEFA that impose the partial closure (if it is done) not the SFA.

• Options

But that's what I'm saying, it will be UEFA that impose the partial closure (if it is done) not the SFA.

Yes I see your point, just wanted to put mine across, probably didn't need to quote your post.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guarantee most of those pricks holding up that flag have no idea what it even is or why they are doing it.
  • Options
    The very worst kind of fans
  • Options
    Wankers the lot of them.
  • Options
    And me
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Genuinely interested to know why they're getting called "scum" and "arseholes" for this.

Look at the photo and then look at watch country the team they were playing came from.

Tossers the lot of them.

• Options

se9addick said:

But that is by the Scottish football authorities, uefa fined Celtic two years ago for the same thing and, going by uefa , the next punishment is partial ground closure.

Obviously I don't know if they will enforce that but it is the next course of action.
    I seriously doubt it, Celtic, a lot like Liverpool down here, are the SFA's baby, can't put a foot wrong and ignore bad behaviour when it suits them, they're only interested in punishing Rangers and hearts, like down here with international witch hunts for Chelsea fans.
    Tea all over my screen. Thanks for that.
  • Options
    come on then lets hear the pro Corbyn bollox that its "all about being anti Israel not anti Jewish"