Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkhead Protest

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Curb_It said:

Fiiish said:

Come on.....unless I'm very very much mistaken they are hand of Ulster salutes are they not!?!
    Of course it is but don't expect the plastic paddies on this forum to get nearly as apoplectic over that macro as they do over any insinuation that the Tims might have an ulterior motive.
    Urgh. You're a bit of knob aren't you?

Can't get a flag for saying knob what happened ro the days when even caling someone a cnut didn't get a flag, who flagged b
    Shame in you
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Fiiish said:

Come on.....unless I'm very very much mistaken they are hand of Ulster salutes are they not!?!
    Of course it is but don't expect the plastic paddies on this forum to get nearly as apoplectic over that macro as they do over any insinuation that the Tims might have an ulterior motive.

What bit of knob? Helmet or shaft?
    I'm hoping 'door'.
  • Options
    Surprisingly it wasn't Chizz!
  • Options
    Cor Blimey an awful lot of hate for the Bhoys on here
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Fiiish said:

Can't get a flag for saying knob what happened ro the days when even caling someone a cnut didn't get a flag, who flagged b
    Shame in you
    The flagging was from that well read Scottish Presbyterian and Bear who was the victim of such scurrilous abuse from the well known half Irish headlocker from this parish - notably supported by other well known Celtic supporters indicated in her 'like' count.

Celtic/Rangers is like two bald men fighting over a comb, only more pathetic.

• Options
    When did Israel become part of Europe?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Curb_It said:

Fiiish said:

Shame in you
    The flagging was from that well read Scottish Presbyterian and Bear who was the victim of such scurrilous abuse from the well known half Irish headlocker from this parish - notably supported by other well known Celtic supporters indicated in her 'like' count.

Celtic/Rangers is like two bald men fighting over a comb, only more pathetic.

Just to clarify though, I'm not a Celtic fan . I have no interest in any of that at all.
  • Options
    Standard Queen B 11

Knew you were blue
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That could be worth a flag.
  • Options
    Can't believe I am only on a pathetic 20 flags
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Tramp said:

When did Israel become part of Europe?

They're not exactly welcomed in the Asian confederation.
  • Options
    Why can't we all just get on... you Tadgh bastards!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Curb_It said:

Fiiish said:

Has your inbox been flooded with loyalists yet @Curb_It ?
    Thought I would reply to his comment early so no one can accuse me of being pissed. Obviously I could be but I'm not. Yet

• Options
    OK ........ More heat than light is the phrase that springs to mind
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

politics really should stay out of all sporting events.

"You raise your right fist you idiot - left fist is for save the the panda"

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Quite an occurrence seen as they're big fans of boys themselves.
    milo said:

SDAddick said:

#PandaLivesMatter
  • Options

Quite an occurrence seen as they're big fans of boys themselves.
    milo said:

SDAddick said:

#PandaLivesMatter
    It wouldn't if there was more panda on panda sex.
  • Options
    From Palestine Solidarity Campaign

Congratulate Palestinians at the Olympics, contact FIFA about the demolition of a Palestinian village and protest in Wales against the Israeli football team.

Dear friends,

We want to say a massive congratulations to the six athletes representing Palestine at the Olympics, the largest team since Palestine began competing in the games in 1996.

The full Palestinian Olympic team is 22 people: the 6 athletes as well as coaches and administrators. Athletes included an 100-metre runner from Gaza, a marathon runner, a judo player, an equestrian competitor and two swimmers. One of the swimmers, Mary Al-Atrash competed in the 50 metre freestyle, but despite this being just one length of an Olympic-sized pool, Al-Atrash had to complete all her training in a 25-metre pool because there are no Olympic-sized facilities in the occupied West Bank.

Arriving in Brazil without equipment, the team had to buy everything when they got to Rio as Israel had prevented equipment donated to the team, mostly by foreign governments, from reaching the athletes.Israel also blocked the head of the Palestinian Olympic team from leaving the besieged Gaza Strip to be with his team in Brazil.

Al-Atrash and the other athletes say that they hope their participation in the Olympics will help raise awareness about the plight of the Palestinian people.

Take action: Contact FIFA

On Tuesday 9th August 2016 the Israeli army demolished five homes of the Al Hathaleen family in Umm al-Khair, continuing the cycle of demolition-rebuild-demolition over the last eight years. Three of the demolished structures were built with money from the European Union.

FIFA recently produced a video featuring Umm al-Khair, entitled “Football Unifies, Inspires In Palestine”. This is a village which has been continually attacked by Israeli forces and has now suffered yet another demolition. Take action today to demand FIFA suspend Israel from international football competitions for destroying communities in Palestine. FIFA is rightly proud of the work it does to support football development in Palestine. We call on FIFA to condemn the demolitions in Umm al-Khair.

Take Action

Protest: Wales vs Israel

The Israeli women’s football team are playing Wales in Newport on Thursday the 15th September. Cardiff PSC is organising a protest against Israel’s human rights violations outside the match. For more information and to join their protest see the Facebook event.

• Options
    edited August 2016
    milo said:

SDAddick said:

Isn't the story there that there was one pair of gloves and they wore one each!

Any animal as daft as Panda, however cute they may be, probably doesn't deserve saving! :wink:
  • Options
    Without further comment on the protest at Parkhead.

It seems to be universally accepted that athletes and those representing their country deserve to be allowed to compete or perform without being booed or being subjected to protests or abuse based on the actions of the government or the politicians of the country they represent. It's no different from people holding up Iraq flags at England, UK or USA athletes, or for Koreans to face opposition from the North or South respectively, or India or Pakistan picketing each other's events. We cannot pretend this is a 'special case' even if the near-universal consensus is that Israel needs to be held to account over Palestine.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

milo said:

SDAddick said:

Isn't the story there that there was one pair of gloves and they wore one each!

Any animal as daft as Panda, however cute they may be, probably doesn't deserve saving! :wink:
    Yes that's correct, it was the Aussies idea. One of then helped carry the Australians coffin many years later. Great respect for all three of them.
  • Options
    http://gu.com/p/5vqxk?CMP=share_windows_mail

Scum raising money for childrens charities
  • Options
    holyjo said:

http://gu.com/p/5vqxk?CMP=share_windows_mail

Scum raising money for childrens charities

Don't bring millwall in to this
  • Options

I remember attending an Old Firm Derby in 1996 and being asked by a Celtic fan what I thought of Gaza Strip.

I replied that I didn't think it was a penalty.

Good thing he didn't ask you what you thought about the West Bank.