Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grab a granny pubs

Comments

• Options

Inn On The Lake just off A2 near Gravesend use to be a nailed on certainty at their singles nights (if you ain't too fussy), no need to even book a room as most of the em are quite happy to ablige in the parcark.

Genuinely ain't been meself but a couple of fat ugly norverners who use to drink in my boozer in Gravesend went and got their nuts in all the time

Could you send me directions please. Asking for a friend........
    Just asked my friend and he told me to tell your friend that it's in Thong Lane, off the A2 just before Medway Bridge
    Tell your friend, that my friend said, his friend told him that Thong Lane turn off is now closed. Apparently he got told by a friend of a friend. ;)

• Options

...I think it was on Thursday nights

Not been yourself erm
    Honestly mate, I would say if I had, serviced some god awful units in me time as a couple on here would happily confirm, but never had the honour of one of the rotters out The Inn On The Lake
    Serviced, not heard that term in a while.

Cracking off reading this thread actually.
    Is that what you meant?
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Inn On The Lake just off A2 near Gravesend use to be a nailed on certainty at their singles nights (if you ain't too fussy), no need to even book a room as most of the em are quite happy to ablige in the parcark.

Genuinely ain't been meself but a couple of fat ugly norverners who use to drink in my boozer in Gravesend went and got their nuts in all the time

Just asked my friend and he told me to tell your friend that it's in Thong Lane, off the A2 just before Medway Bridge
    Tell your friend, that my friend said, his friend told him that Thong Lane turn off is now closed. Apparently he got told by a friend of a friend. ;)

My friend said, oh he'd better come off junction before and go Thong Lane through Riverview Park instead
  • Options

T.C.E said:

My friend said, oh he'd better come off junction before and go Thong Lane through Riverview Park instead
    Make sure you dont make a thong turning
  • Options

T.C.E said:

Make sure you dont make a thong turning
    Australians call flip flops thongs!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Inn on the lake has theme nights, bit like Butlins so never any trouble. They got this on the 25th November.

http://innonlake.co.uk/school-disco1/

and fancy dress night: -

http://innonlake.co.uk/school-disco-party-night/
  • Options
    Christ you would have to be desperate wouldn't you.
  • Options

Christ you would have to be desperate wouldn't you.

Isn't that what this thread is about?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016
    one of the blokes i work with does security here on weekends and was offering us free entry haha, he said some of the shenanigans you get down there arent fit for human eyes, he said in particular is the cougar and cubs night.
  • Options
    Good god that Inn on the Lake thing... I was just looking a the T&Cs, ahem, it says over 18 only. I don't suppose any 18-30 worth their salt would be seen dead there anyway??

Do the blokes wear shorts?

I'm just cringing at the thought of the whole thing. Has anyone been - or have their mates been?
  • Options

one of the blokes i work with does security here on weekends and was offering us free entry haha, he said some of the shenanigans you get down there arent fit for human eyes, he said in particular is the cougar and cubs night.
    I don't think I could go rocking with my cock out with a mate to be honest. One of my best mates is an animal, does more spitroasts than Harvester.. just a bit bizarre.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

I don't think I could go rocking with my cock out with a mate to be honest. One of my best mates is an animal, does more spitroasts than Harvester.. just a bit bizarre.
    yeah not a chance, i do have a mate that went for a laugh and even he who is by his own reckoning a filthy man, and even he didnt like it which is saying a lot all the blokes walking round starkers and woman just in towels. but literally people at it everywhere.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Good god that Inn on the Lake thing... I was just looking a the T&Cs, ahem, it says over 18 only. I don't suppose any 18-30 worth their salt would be seen dead there anyway??

I'm just cringing at the thought of the whole thing. Has anyone been - or have their mates been?

Remember when they all went from to Horse to the School Disco up Vauxhall or where ever. Brad etc even had the freckles on their faces ffs, I never spoke to em for a year....
  • Options
    robroy said:

Anyone up for a Saturday meet in 'The Millers and then a coach down to the 'Inn on the lake?

Only if we then spend Sunday at Eureka club...
  • Options

Cougar and Cubs night sounds like a right bit of me. Ask him when the next ones on.
    This Friday, according to this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell. This Cougars and Cubs night sounds savage
  • Options
    robroy said:

My mate said he'll be up for that an all
  • Options

robroy said:

My mate said he'll be up for that an all
    Anything going on tonight, my wife is out of the country till tomorrow.
  • Options
    We can all laugh but I reckon that place will get a fair few punters from people reading this thread, that goes for most of the depraved sounding places on here!
  • Options
    Just read the title as Grab a Granny pubes.

Mostly grey.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Remember when they all went from to Horse to the School Disco up Vauxhall or where ever. Brad etc even had the freckles on their faces ffs, I never spoke to em for a year....
    May have just had his head too close to his brothers Arse.
  • Options
    Used to be a club in Hastings called Dennie's the dj used to finish off with Who let the Dogs out.Even Dowie could have pulled there