Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grab a granny pubs

Comments

• Options

robroy said:

Bloody hell. This Cougars and Cubs night sounds savage

My mate said he'll be up for that an all
    Anything going on tonight, my wife is out of the country till tomorrow.
    Ask me mate, brb
  • Options

I'm in the Marquis of Granby in New Cross later tonight, any chances there?

Haven't been in there for about thirty years. Is it still a soulless dive?
  • Options

robroy said:

The Cubs will be practicing their three finger salute.
    With plenty of dib dib dobbing going on
  • Options

robroy said:

The Cubs will be practicing their three finger salute.
    With plenty of dib dib dobbing going on
    And some Beavers
  • Options
    By the sounds of it they'll be in it up to their elbows.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Good god that Inn on the Lake thing... I was just looking a the T&Cs, ahem, it says over 18 only. I don't suppose any 18-30 worth their salt would be seen dead there anyway??

Do the blokes wear shorts?

I'm just cringing at the thought of the whole thing. Has anyone been - or have their mates been?

Remember when they all went from to Horse to the School Disco up Vauxhall or where ever. Brad etc even had the freckles on their faces ffs, I never spoke to em for a year....

He's Millwall, what else do you expect?

• Options
    Until "Pub Spy" does his/her column on Grab a Grandma night with regards to the Millers in Bexley, then I don't believe a word of it
  • Options

To be fair, some Grandmas can be pretty young if you are lucky.

Also, If you are unlucky there are advantages of them taking their teeth out.

And if you're really lucky, you can find one that you can have a go on her nipples and fanny with your tongue at the same time.
    Not if they are doing a hand stand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm in the Marquis of Granby in New Cross later tonight, any chances there?

Haven't been in there for about thirty years. Is it still a soulless dive?
    It has character!
  • Options

And if you're really lucky, you can find one that you can have a go on her nipples and fanny with your tongue at the same time.
    Ffs multiple lol's
  • Options

Ffs multiple lol's
    Just thought same thing. Read that in work and burst out laughing. Getting some funny looks, but can't exactly explain why!! :smiley:
  • Options
    robroy said:

Not sure if people at the Bury game remember a Charlton fan that had traveled from America? Well he crashed at mine that night (he is my Dad's old School friend). He is in his 60's and asked if I knew anywhere.

Well I took him straight to 'The Millers! He got chatting to some bird and I got grabbed by a 37 single mum. Perfect!

#TheMillersalwaysdelivers

Jesus, is 37 classed as a granny now? I'm (nearly) old enough to be a father to a 37 year old.
  • Options

robroy said:

Not sure if people at the Bury game remember a Charlton fan that had traveled from America? Well he crashed at mine that night (he is my Dad's old School friend). He is in his 60's and asked if I knew anywhere.

Well I took him straight to 'The Millers! He got chatting to some bird and I got grabbed by a 37 single mum. Perfect!

#TheMillersalwaysdelivers

Jesus, is 37 classed as a granny now? I'm (nearly) old enough to be a father to a 37 year old.
    I'm old enough to be her older brother by 2 years
  • Options
    Flamingos if it aint been turned into an African church
  • Options
    Alas, he text me today, his move has been brought forward, he goes early next week, but thanks for the tips, and the laughs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Millers used to be a young persons pub in the early 90's. Decent housey music.

Shakes head and walks away.
  • Options

Have been ending up at the Millers on and off for the last 20 years. It's the size of someone's front room and anyone going there for the first time after reading this thread is in for a shock!

Have had some great laughs there though but given its size it's very dependent on what others are in there that night. Normally a good fun atmosphere for the non-yuff crowd. Pretty much always bump into someone from Charlton you know down there.

A few years ago a very camp gay man took a shine to me in there by where we were standing. I'll have a laugh with anyone and we had some good banter over the next half hour. Couple of drinks later he was starting to get that bit too friendly for my liking. I didn't want to offend him or embarrass him in front of his crowd so discreetly whispered to him that although we were having a good laugh, just wanted to make clear I was happily married and wasn't on that team. He laughed, said 'don't worry honey, that's obvious' and patted my belly, insinuating I was too fat to be gay.

well I was outraged. Nearly chucked my pink diva daiquiri over his head.

Hello honey!
  • Options
    Sure it was Millers of Bexley where an old works oppo reckons he pulled a bird and she took him home on the back of her motorbike
  • Options

Sure it was Millers of Bexley where an old works oppo reckons he pulled a bird and she took him home on the back of her motorbike

So your mate had two bikes in one night, lucky man.