Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grab a granny pubs

Comments

• Options

Ok. Been made available to the Women of the world, you lucky ladies. So where does a single male mid - late fifties, find a single lady on a Friday/ Saturday night.

Recommendations anybody ?

location ??
  • Options

Ok. Been made available to the Women of the world, you lucky ladies. So where does a single male mid - late fifties, find a single lady on a Friday/ Saturday night.

O'Neill's Bromley, on a Friday.
  • Options

Just go down The Millers - no effort required. When you say late fifties, I assume you mean in age and not stones?
    Doesn't matter at Millers, if you're either one of those (or both) you'll still pull.
    That goes for the women too
  • Options

Thailand?
  • Options
    Go online mate
  • Options
    OK, Romania then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    65 welling high street
  • Options
    The Millers is the place to be. Enjoy getting your leg over mate.
  • Options
    I have no reason to visit but I am intrigued by the constant “recommendations “ for The Millers. Is it really like that ?
  • Options

Adultwork
  • Options
    Or The Millers
  • Options

I have no reason to visit but I am intrigued by the constant “recommendations “ for The Millers. Is it really like that ?

In a word.....Yes.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

The sort of place you could take your nan and she’d pull.
  • Options
    Friends of mine do a ska/Northern soul DJ set down there, has it not changed hands and image recently?
  • Options

Just go down The Millers - no effort required. When you say late fifties, I assume you mean in age and not stones?
    Waistline perhaps.
  • Options

The Beehive, New Eltham and The Bull, Chislehurst so I am lead to believe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millers by London bridge? I must have been on the grannies night off.
  • Options

Millers by London bridge? I must have been on the grannies night off.

Bexley
  • Options

Obviously late 50s is 61 minimum.
  • Options

Someone is going out for a crafty pint Friday night! :wink:
    I’ll be 250 miles away.

• Options
    Has there been a single thread with as many 'LOLs' before. Surely not?!
  • Options
    Anyone know if you can have a good dance in The Millers? Got a friend who loves a boogie and he's coming over from the continent to tie up some business soon, a Mr R Duchatelet.
  • Options

Someone is going out for a crafty pint Friday night! :wink:
    I’ll be 250 miles away.

Excellent cover. Keep telling everyone that and you should be OK.
  • Options
    had a few pints with a mate in bexley over xmas and he suggested millers ( as only place thats open late and hes single ), i can only describe a standard pub with a dj and women in the more mature bracket dressed to the nines outnumbering the blokes roughly 3 to 1.