Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grab a granny pubs

Comments

• Options
    I'm off to Hollands and Blair v Beckenham today. Are there any 'gag' boozers in Chatham?
  • Options

I'm off to Hollands and Blair v Beckenham today. Are there any 'gag' boozers in Chatham?

The grannies in Chatham have bigger pockets.
  • Options

The grannies in Chatham have bigger pockets.
    Smaller ham wallets though
  • Options

This is worse than going to Goole v Bamber Bridge. Just go down the pub and have a few beers if you're at a loose end.
    Mr Otto, ground hopping is great.

Grass roots football well away from the professional game being destroyed by money.

Perhaps I'll get you interested eventually?
  • Options

This is worse than going to Goole v Bamber Bridge. Just go down the pub and have a few beers if you're at a loose end.

Grass roots football well away from the professional game being destroyed by money.

Gary my old mate, there is more chance of you buying me a light ale than getting me involved in the ground hopping malarkey
  • Options

Gary my old mate, there is more chance of you buying me a light ale than getting me involved in the ground hopping malarkey
    "You just don't really understand"
  • Options

T.C.E said:

Inn On The Lake just off A2 near Gravesend use to be a nailed on certainty at their singles nights (if you ain't too fussy), no need to even book a room as most of the em are quite happy to ablige in the parcark.

Genuinely ain't been meself but a couple of fat ugly norverners who use to drink in my boozer in Gravesend went and got their nuts in all the time

Could you send me directions please. Asking for a friend........
    Just asked my friend and he told me to tell your friend that it's in Thong Lane, off the A2 just before Medway Bridge
    Tell your friend, that my friend said, his friend told him that Thong Lane turn off is now closed. Apparently he got told by a friend of a friend. ;)

My friend said, oh he'd better come off junction before and go Thong Lane through Riverview Park instead
    Make sure you dont make a thong turning
    Australians call flip flops thongs!
    Wish I'd known that before the embarrassing misunderstanding on the beach.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surprised bar Lorca wasn't mentioned but found out yesterday it's shut! Was always rammed so surprising.
  • Options
    But not rammed with cock hungry Cougars
  • Options
    3blokes said:

Do you think there's a granny forum out somewhere that's informing all those " cock hungry cougars" that every other Saturday, the Royal Oak is rammed with Lifers absolutely gagging for it? :smile:
    Love this thread...

Will you be the one to look that forum up?
  • Options
    Just seen this
  • Options

Just seen this

Can't see much posh welling totty heading to a non league bar for a night out, unless they're trying to pull a fat groundhopper
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that grabbing a granny qualifies as assault.
  • Options
    Self defense
  • Options

Self defense

In Eltham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2016

Just seen this

Being Welling, that may be referring to their weight.
  • Options

I'm pretty sure that grabbing a granny qualifies as assault.

Now I'm not an armchair lawyer, but sitting in the pub in Dorset in the pissing down rain just a few minutes from the campervan, I'm saying it depends where you grab the granny. In some situations you may get an assault charge, in others, a great evening leading to a beautiful long term relationship (note chances of latter situation are less than 1:1000)

Note there are 365 days in a year. Never trust a statistician.

By location:

Dorset (near Dorchester), Dorset (in Poole), London (Greenwich, Woolwich, Charlton, bexley, bexleyheath, plumstead, penge

By where;

Going to leave this up to the imagination.

I would imagine you could end having either a great experience or a woeful one,
  • Options
    Will be heading to the Millers this saturday! It's been a while
  • Options
    robroy said:

I shall be paying it a visit tomorrow night.
  • Options
    I’ll be going to see blondie live at the Brixton academy. May get lucky.
  • Options
    This thread is quality.
  • Options

robroy said:

I shall be paying it a visit tomorrow night.
    Best of luck mate. Don't forget you either have to fuck or fight the women to survive
  • Options
    Ok. Been made available to the Women of the world, you lucky ladies. So where does a single male mid - late fifties, find a single lady on a Friday/ Saturday night.

Recommendations anybody ?
  • Options

Ok. Been made available to the Women of the world, you lucky ladies. So where does a single male mid - late fifties, find a single lady on a Friday/ Saturday night.

Recommendations anybody ?

I would be very surprised if you get even one single serious reply...