Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fredrik Ulvestad signs from Burnley (season long loan)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Burnley fans seem very surprised that Fredric has not gone to a Championship club.
    Hard to believe that a team like Burnley have 15 players out on loan
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Doesn't matter if he can pass, what is his squad number???

12,17,19,24 all available
    RCC is number 24.
  • Options
    Quid pro quo with Burnley after the transfer of JBG.
    Plus Fredrik feels he going to play every game and also he wants to experience the London way of life, with Johann Transferring the membership of the club he frequented in Mayfair.

I guess Johann will have nights out in Manchester rather than the Burnley Labour working man's club !
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Really like him, seems to be getting better with every game. I think he will be a contender for POTY. Is he out of contract at the end of the season?
  • Options
    He signed a three year contract in 2015.
  • Options
    So do I. ..Another good game today..
  • Options
    Had a great game today, one of our best players at the moment.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

He signed a three year contract in 2015.

Shame I thought he was Out of Contract
  • Options
    Better than league 1

Good touch and eye for a pass
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Funny, listening to Terry on player he said Crofts was exceptional, Jacko had his best game so far this season but Ulvestad had his quietest game for us. Didn't do anything wrong but was quiet.

Opinions eh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Better than league 1

Can't be true, we have been told for months we don't have any creativity in our OAP midfield.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Swisdom said:

Better than league 1

Can't be true, we have been told for months we don't have any creativity in our OAP midfield.
    Fred would be s great signing. He seems to "get" charlton. Something about him tells me he'd be a great fit for us.

Build a squad around a spine of Rudd, Bauer & Tex/Konsa, Fred, Big Josh and that's the makings of a good team.

• Options
    From the goal clips I've seen he always seems to be 1st to celebrate with the scorer and seems genuinely delighted. Hopefully if Burnley stay up they may upgade and he becomes surplus. Him and Kashi in January could push us upwards.
  • Options
    Rudd
    Solly Bauer Teixeira Fox
    Holmes Kashi Ulvestad Lookman
    Magennis Ajose

That should walk League 1 on paper.

Won't ever play together though

Ulvestad had a 'quiet' game whilst setting up the third goal
  • Options
    I didn't see him yesterday, but have noticed him getting stronger and more confident as the games have gone on