Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's the most conventionally-outrageous opinion you hold?

Comments

• Options
    In fairness, the Falklands are a lot closer to Argentina than here, aren't they?
  • Options
    Perhaps I should offer my own opinion, in case this seems like an exercise in pure trolling rather than a genuine attempt to strike up amiable conversation with all my internet pals.

I think, sincerely, that worldwide sex education should actively promote homosexuality, as a means to destigmatise same-sex love in all cultures, and as a means to curb the population explosion. Nations that refuse to cooperate get massive trade sanctions imposed on them.

Leuth out (as 'twere)
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Perhaps I should offer my own opinion, in case this seems like an exercise in pure trolling rather than a genuine attempt to strike up amiable conversation with all my internet pals.

I think, sincerely, that worldwide sex education should actively promote homosexuality, as a means to destigmatise same-sex love in all cultures, and as a means to curb the population explosion. Nations that refuse to cooperate get massive trade sanctions imposed on them.

Leuth out (as 'twere)

So you agree that homosexuality is a lifestyle choice?
  • Options
    Agree? Why is that how you feel?

It's suppressed in a vast majority of people worldwide who'd be predisposed towards it. But if it's promoted, they'll be gay and proud at 16, as they should be.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Agree? Why is that how you feel?

It's suppressed in a vast majority of people worldwide who'd be predisposed towards it. But if it's promoted, they'll be gay and proud at 16, as they should be.

I love you x
  • Options
    I think if you honk your horn on your car for any reason at any time you should be murdered. Who are those people who are 8 cars back in a queue who think it'll help if they hold their horn down for 30 seconds? 'BLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh, nothing's changed. A loud noise didn't fix the physical problem up ahead. I'll do it again'. All it does is a) annoy normal people who can live their lives in a non-insane way and b) prove that you can't function in a society.

Murdered, all of them.
  • Options

I think if you honk your horn on your car for any reason at any time you should be murdered. Who are those people who are 8 cars back in a queue who think it'll help if they hold their horn down for 30 seconds? 'BLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh, nothing's changed. A loud noise didn't fix the physical problem up ahead. I'll do it again'. All it does is a) annoy normal people who can live their lives in a non-insane way and b) prove that you can't function in a society.

Murdered, all of them.

It is a bit fun though.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Leuth out (as 'twere)

You're a parody account, right?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cure for cancer has already been invented and is being held back
  • Options
    Northern Ireland is right next to Eire. Why can't it just be a whole country on its own?

I quite like the French. Dry sense of humour, do as they please with a 'we don't actually care attitude.

TRAINS BORE ME. They get me from A to B but apart from that I couldn't give a fuck. (There, I said it. Dare anyone else to admit this).
  • Options
    The trouble is that they get from A to B via a replacement bus service.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Women who drink a minimum of 3 glasses of vino pre kick off at ALL CAFC matches should be allowed to sit with Sue & Kat in the Directors' Box.

(They look as they could do with cheering up !)

:smile:
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Which cancer?
  • Options

I accept your point lordromford and apologise if my comment appeared to be critical of yours.

No need to apologise AK - You raised a valid point!
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

That gravity is a con made up to justify the airline industry.

And don't give me any of that "fundamental force of the universe" nonsense.

Oi oi oi. Not a fundamental force is this universe perhaps. But it may have even had its own field at a time prior to the Big Bang. Now whether or not that field could also exist on a quantum level is completely up for debate. We have protons, neutrons and electrons, gravitons do exist as well.

Anyway, stop picking on gravity just because it doesn't fit in with a unification theory. You go stand at the edge of a black hole and have a pop at it
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

CAFCsayer said:

Which cancer?
    Palace
  • Options

And I was actually a really good manager

Worth a flag?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Leuth out (as 'twere)

I agree actually.

I also agree that parents who share every shit their child does on Facebook should automatically have all their social media accounts permanently deleted. At best it's just laziness in using it to share pics etc with distant relatives instead of picking up a phone or going to see them, at worst its towering narcissism.
  • Options
    Quite happy to promote homosexuality as a valid option. I like the French and the Germans. I don't like people who honk the horns of their cars for every triviality, but in the village where I live, there are people who will happily stop their car in the middle of the Street bringing everything to a standstill just to have a chat through the car window with someone they haven't seen for nearly ten minutes, so I can see both sides of the arguement.
    Live and let live from me, but my opinión about my mother in law is that she could do with a quick 20 year stint in Syria.
  • Options
    25May98 said:

TRAINS BORE ME. They get me from A to B but apart from that I couldn't give a fuck. (There, I said it. Dare anyone else to admit this).

There were ten comments after this and none of you called it out?

None of you are proper Charlton fans...
  • Options
    Pulp fiction was shit.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

People that use Facebook to document their childs life such as there first shit in a potty or there first day at school should have there fingers cut off so they have to stop

I think for a first offence they should be made to wear boxing gloves for one year. Second offence, I'm with you.
  • Options

Murdered, all of them.

Depends if the twat up ahead hasnt moved for a Green light or moves at a Green light at the speed of someone taking their last steps in life.

Then they'll get the full force of me horn!!
  • Options
    That technology is made specifically to go wrong the moment I get my hands on it and no other reason at all
  • Options

Women who drink a minimum of 3 glasses of vino pre kick off at ALL CAFC matches should be allowed to sit with Sue & Kat in the Directors' Box.

(They look as they could do with cheering up !)

:smile:

Why on earth would you want to inflict that sort of afternoon on yourself?

Sorry, but I think you need counselling :smiley:
  • Options

Murdered, all of them.

Depends if the twat up ahead hasnt moved for a Green light or moves at a Green light at the speed of someone taking their last steps in life.

Then they'll get the full force of me horn!!
    I'm ok with that. Quick honk, we have places to be. It's when there's a queue because a car's broken down or there's roadworks or a pedestrian's been hit and is literally dying in the street, and every prick who can't sit still for 30 seconds is holding down their horn with the force of an elephant. It's amazing that a little bit of metal and glass between people and the outside world makes them think they can act like complete arses
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I never liked the Chemical Plant Zone in Sonic 2.

Please hold your fire.