Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's the most conventionally-outrageous opinion you hold?

12346»

Comments

• Options

I think if you honk your horn on your car for any reason at any time you should be murdered. Who are those people who are 8 cars back in a queue who think it'll help if they hold their horn down for 30 seconds? 'BLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh, nothing's changed. A loud noise didn't fix the physical problem up ahead. I'll do it again'. All it does is a) annoy normal people who can live their lives in a non-insane way and b) prove that you can't function in a society.

Murdered, all of them.

Depends if the twat up ahead hasnt moved for a Green light or moves at a Green light at the speed of someone taking their last steps in life.

Then they'll get the full force of me horn!!
    I'm ok with that. Quick honk, we have places to be. It's when there's a queue because a car's broken down or there's roadworks or a pedestrian's been hit and is literally dying in the street, and every prick who can't sit still for 30 seconds is holding down their horn with the force of an elephant. It's amazing that a little bit of metal and glass between people and the outside world makes them think they can act like complete arses
    Or when complete tools (like my sister) feel the need to announce their arrival by repeatedly pressing their car horn (about 20 times) when they pull onto your drive. And then do the exact same thing when they leave so that all the flipping neighbours see her wave good buy too!

I think the answer is to attach the horn electrics to their genitals and give them 50,000 volts whenever they needlessly press the horn. Or if that is too complicated just every time they press he horn, or even get in the flipping car and out the key in!
  • Options
    People who have children and dogs are an irresponsible, selfish disgrace.

Religion is a load of old twaddle and religious people are actually quite mental.

We should hold an Olympics where we allow doping, I'd love to see quite how far the human body could go. Imagine Usain Bolt jacked up?! Jason Kenny wired to fuck? That would really be something.