Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Katrien Meire on holiday again?

Been absent for the last two games, hasn't she?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe she's boycotting too? Nah, she can't be arsed to get out of bed.
  • Options
    yep - gone on a girl's get away with Sue Parkes & Mandy Thingamy-Wotsit

• Options
    It seems to me she's always treated her job at Charlton as 9 to 5 (well, 10 to 3 at least) and Monday to Friday (at least 3 days anyway). She seems to think she gets the weekends off and going to the football for free is one of the perks.

Lazy Daisy, setting the example for the organisation she is supposedly running.
  • Options
    Wherever she is, I hear she's hired a private plane to jet her in to Scunthorpe midweek.
    See you next Tuesday Katrien?
  • Options
    Maybe she's got the boot?
  • Options
    I thought she was at the back of the directors box today . Someone on Twitter said they saw her.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

yep - gone on a girl's get away with Sue Parkes & Mandy Thingamy-Wotsit

That's offensive to Los Angeles, the city I grew up in.

Wait, no it's not, LA is far worse.
  • Options
    I would just love it if she's gone for a weekend spa break on Gruinard Island.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2016

Maybe she's got the boot?

She's gone to Oktoberfest?

• Options
    Don't know and don't care. If she is then at least that's an improvement on her playing at being a CEO.
  • Options
    Doing follow up to her coffee ad:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mAcwYJ4hiY
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Love that Missing poster!
  • Options
    We now seem to have less club reps for a home game than we used to for an away game.

Looks like the club reps yesterday were Keohane, Murray and Parkes. And Sue, of course.

• Options
    Missed It said:

It seems to me she's always treated her job at Charlton as 9 to 5 (well, 10 to 3 at least) and Monday to Friday (at least 3 days anyway). She seems to think she gets the weekends off and going to the football for free is one of the perks.

Lazy Daisy, setting the example for the organisation she is supposedly running.

Nice to see the manager and players are on the same page.
  • Options
    Bless her she needs her rest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As much as I dislike what she has done & is doing to our great club I was wondering if she is suffering some sort of breakdown. We have not heard much from her lately & she must be feeling the pressure as after all she is human.

PR team told her to keep quiet and stay away ...which I am sure she is happy to do :wink:
  • Options

As much as I dislike what she has done & is doing to our great club I was wondering if she is suffering some sort of breakdown. We have not heard much from her lately & she must be feeling the pressure as after all she is human.

Made me think of that old saying " No sense. No feeling "

• Options

Made me think of that old saying " No sense. No feeling "

Made me think of the saying:

Your average witch is not, by nature, a social animal.... The natural size of a coven is one. Witches only get together when they can't avoid it.
    TERRY PRATCHETT, Witches Abroad
  • Options

F*** her.
  • Options

F*** her.
    NO FLOWERS, PLEASE !

• Options

F*** her.
    No, ta.
  • Options

I do hope so.