Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Katrien Meire on holiday again?

Comments

• Options

VERY sensible to check the beach area first to see if she's topping up on her tan... I advise that you search the bar next?

You see this is why we've got Charlton fans who have their own Companies, we're smart thinkers!!

I've hard that she often frequents gentlemen's clubs. Now I understand that no upstanding Charlton fan would be seen dead in this kind of establishment, however I think for the purposes of this search they should be covered.
    Ricky_Otto might have bumped into her then......................
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Apologys:(
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Four hours I've been waiting for CARD HQ to make a decision, I'm convinced it's her. Now do I inflate my balls and run across the beach screaming, Tony's not hear to protect you now?image

I'd order another pint and wait and see what the response for CARD H.Q. is if I were you mate.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Apologys. :(
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Apologys:(
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Four hours I've been waiting for CARD HQ to make a decision, I'm convinced it's her. Now do I inflate my balls and run across the beach screaming, Tony's not hear to protect you now?image

I'd order another pint and wait and see what the response for CARD H.Q. is if I were you mate.
    Thank you, I'll do that and put it On my exe's. Any further communications will be on the "Drunk" thread........... Oh, f*** it, I think I love you Robin. Xx ;)
    I need to lay down. :(
    this thread's now doubling up as @T.C.E 's holiday album
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we need a separate thread. Photos of Protest Shirts (oops typed shits - I'm sure Mr Freud would have something to say about that) in different places.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

T.C.E said:

Thank you, I'll do that and put it On my exe's. Any further communications will be on the "Drunk" thread........... Oh, f*** it, I think I love you Robin. Xx ;)
    I need to lay down. :(
    this thread's now doubling up as @T.C.E 's holiday album
    Sorry, pi55ed.
    Sober again now. ;)
  • Options

Katrien Meire on holiday?

From what?

From fucking up our football club. Being that incompetant looks easy to the uninitiated but she works hard in the arse kissing aspect of the job, it's a greasy pole to the top of a stinking pile of crap!
  • Options
    I haven't got a problem with her being on holiday. I think she is a disaster and if she is not working, that can only be a positive.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

}

There's a line missing off the bottom though, isn't there?

...Can You Help?

if you can, there's no need, keep it to yourself, she's missing, not missed.
  • Options
    So what if she has taken another holiday.

She is not needed at Charlton, clearly.

Not surprising.

She has no emotional attachment to the club or football in general, so she probably has quite a boring job from her perspective and her "boss" let's her get away with murder along with the freedom to not have to take the job as fully seriously as what's needed.

It seems league one is boring her. Maybe we are closer to something here?
  • Options

Unbelievable that she's taken another holiday just a few games into the season

I suspect the staff at The Valley (with a couple of well documented exceptions) are happy she's not here, and frankly it's a plus not to have her sitting like Marie Antoinette in the directors' box at home matches.

Still, shouldn't she really have taken it during the international window? Or was she too involved with another Goggle cleanse?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

You lot make me laugh.

Do you not realise the amount of work Katrien puts in?

I'm not into sarcasm but if Katrien needed a break to help her re-charge her batteries

one for Dave Mehmet methinks

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Care to ask her what she thought of the Valley Party?

Someone, do it, please :-)

But seriously, if this is how she conducts herself, it seems like a pretty big problem. Many fans must believe or assume she has the blessing of the club to talk like this on line.

And it doesn't sound like she is in a good place mentally. For the sake of all concerned somebody should order her to remove herself from public gaze.
  • Options

I very much doubt she would have supported it then and definitely would not now.
  • Options

Someone, do it, please :-)

But seriously, if this is how she conducts herself, it seems like a pretty big problem. Many fans must believe or assume she has the blessing of the club to talk like this on line.

And it doesn't sound like she is in a good place mentally. For the sake of all concerned somebody should order her to remove herself from public gaze.
    Have just done so. I cannot fathom anyone who doesn't agree with the reasoning behind protests.

I've been hyperbolic, relative to Charlton's situation, in citing civil rights/the suffragists, but she full on said she basically did not support their methods! Where do we go with a person who is so clearly miles removed from reality? It's hard not to engage with her given how often the foot goes in the mouth, so surely I should be ignoring her. (But it's too hard not to call someone like that out!)
  • Options

The next time Mrs Parkes has her nose in the hospitality trough at The Valley she would do well to remember that she is there courtesy of the protests undertaken by others whilst we were enduring our nomadic existence at Selhurst and Upton Park. And some of those she now openly despises were instrumental in our return home in 1992. She is certainly biting the hand that is responsible for feeding her on match days.

Well said
  • Options
    You know how much Katrien loves the older generation of fans, she's not on holiday but researching in Sweden.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37408635
  • Options

I think the talk about Sue has derailed the shocking truth of this matter.

Running or working for a professional (sic) football club is basically a seasonal job. Yes there's stuff to do during the summer break, but like teachers or fruit pickers it is a basic requirement of the job that you are there at the right time. The right time is when there is a match, every time, not just when you fancy turning up.

There was no wheeling or dealing going on while the Euros were on, go on holiday then you lazy cow. There have been/will be four international breaks, all outside the transfer window when she can top up her tan with impunity. To go on the missing list just six games into the season beggars belief. What the fuck is the bone idle bint doing working in a seasonal job when she wants to fuck off to the Riviera whenever she fancies it?

How disrespectful to have no director at all to greet the visitors.

And Sue's revelation that they organise meetings on matchdays immediately before games? WTF is that about? In my opinion there are about five crucial hours on a Saturday when the directors of a football club have to be available and visible, 1PM to 6PM. That leaves 163 hours a week for them to discuss the colour of the bog paper in the executive washroom, or which crucial member of staff they can get rid of next. Why schedule those meetings for when they should be welcoming the officials of the other clubs.

Utter twats.

Is this a scurrilous slur against Mine Host of the Long Pond?