Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Katrien Meire on holiday again?

Comments

• Options
    Have you been banned from the Facebook group yet, @PaddyP17? Apologies if I put you up to it.

Another thought, surely loyal Sue and Chris belong to the 50+ demographic which the fragrant Katrien is so keen to get rid of?
  • Options

Have you been banned from the Facebook group yet, @PaddyP17? Apologies if I put you up to it.

Another thought, surely loyal Sue and Chris belong to the 50+ demographic which the fragrant Katrien is so keen to get rid of?

They'll be on the hunt tonight. They seem to spend a disproportionate amount of their time scouring this forum for people daring to say anything about them and then trying to find links between posters here and on their Facebook page.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Yeah, I found it odd that Katrien dismissed the over 60s as 'know it alls' in her interview in L'Echo (which remains avery good source for what she really thinks at heart and contains the now oft quoted comment about not caring about the past history of the club) whilst apparently doting upon every word that comes out of the 69 year old Duchatelet's mouth.

At the Bolton game Meire was sandwiched between Chris and Sue in the directors' box - what she made of this is anybodies guess - Chris seemed pre-occupied with his mobile for much of the game whilst Sue looked as if she was the cat that got the cream - promoted to the seat next to Katrien vacated though ill-health by Richard Murray.
  • Options
    I have a good friend who is part of said Facebook group but not a poster on here...hope they can remain a sleeper...
  • Options

I have a good friend who is part of said Facebook group but not a poster on here...hope they can remain a sleeper...

Incredible, me too (a friend on etc etc.)
    However I post regularly on here but never post anything on the unmentionable site so have remained immune from censure/expulsion/blacklisting/crossing off on Christmas card list (ok I lie I was never on the last one).

It makes me wonder now whether most of those on SE7ggggggggghhhhhhmmmm are actually CLers in disguise.

Isn't there a book The Man who was called Thursday - where someone infiltrates a group only to find that everyone else is also an infiltrator or something akin to this?

• Options

VERY sensible to check the beach area first to see if she's topping up on her tan... I advise that you search the bar next?

You see this is why we've got Charlton fans who have their own Companies, we're smart thinkers!!

I've hard that she often frequents gentlemen's clubs. Now I understand that no upstanding Charlton fan would be seen dead in this kind of establishment, however I think for the purposes of this search they should be covered.
    Ricky_Otto might have bumped into her then......................
    Didn't see her in the one I was in, although she did text me earlier on and said she'll be at Oxford. I told her the first round was on you.
  • Options

Now here's a thing. Way back in April 2014 someone sent me a message reporting an overheard conversation containing Katrien Meire's view of Sue Parkes. I didn't do anything with it at the time because it was the night we stayed up and I didn't know what to make of it. I might just dig it out tomorrow.

That would be most interesting to hear....
    Can't help wondering if is a bit like the Gordon Brown/ bigoted woman moment?

• Options

Incredible, me too (a friend on etc etc.)
    However I post regularly on here but never post anything on the unmentionable site so have remained immune from censure/expulsion/blacklisting/crossing off on Christmas card list (ok I lie I was never on the last one).

It makes me wonder now whether most of those on SE7ggggggggghhhhhhmmmm are actually CLers in disguise.

Isn't there a book The Man who was called Thursday - where someone infiltrates a group only to find that everyone else is also an infiltrator or something akin to this?

Would make sense given there appear to be a hardcore of loyalists who comment a lot and spend the rest of their online time either liking each others' posts or taking offence at what they have seen on CL. Which leaves a lot of others. How many are on the group now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Never been part of it, thankfully. Wouldn't want to be, either. This was when Sue popped her head up on the main Charlton group.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

@cabbles, stop trying to deflect the fallout of stinkgate!

I accept my ridicule - the smell is still present by the way. I genuinely can't smell it, but apparently it remains

A better man than me will have to tell him.

I might just refer him to that thread
  • Options
    cabbles said:

LoOkOuT said:

I accept my ridicule - the smell is still present by the way. I genuinely can't smell it, but apparently it remains

Are you certain you haven't missed the point they were trying to make, Cabbles?
  • Options
    I'm still in that group as a sleeper. Don't think there is much chance of the linking my fb to this account.. although there were a couple of posts I couldn't resist commenting on so I'm probably under suspicion for being a dissenter and on a list on Sue Parkes pin board!
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

cabbles said:

LoOkOuT said:

Are you certain you haven't missed the point they were trying to make, Cabbles?
    There was a definate gap around him the time I saw him in the Oak.
  • Options

I'm still in that group as a sleeper. Don't think there is much chance of the linking my fb to this account.. although there were a couple of posts I couldn't resist commenting on so I'm probably under suspicion for being a dissenter and on a list on Sue Parkes pin board!

Think I'm about to be banned. Couldn't deal with their bullshit on the Jimmy seed'so grandson topic.
  • Options

Now here's a thing. Way back in April 2014 someone sent me a message reporting an overheard conversation containing Katrien Meire's view of Sue Parkes. I didn't do anything with it at the time because it was the night we stayed up and I didn't know what to make of it. I might just dig it out tomorrow.

it's two days later and @Airman Brown has been caught up in "I know something you don't know" shocker!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WTF is Grandparents Day????????????????
  • Options

It's Grandparents day every day! :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

It's Grandparents day every day! :wink:
    Yeah as is Sunday but I dont ever get a card from my parents.... :)
  • Options
    Slade is coming in for stick and rightly so.

But how on earth does our teflon coated CEO continue to get away with it?

It defies belief.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Macronate said:

It defies belief.

Get away with it ?

There have been more words written how useless she is at her job than a trilogy of war and Peace books.
    Banners, masks and a Sofa being inserted sideways !
    Other than demonstrating out side her home or stalking her 24/7.
    what do you suggest, that is legal ????

• Options
    Macronate said:

It defies belief.

She says nothing, does nothing and knows if she giggles and flirts with a sad old Belgian man she is indestructible.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

I have now been told by an authoritative source that she was not there yesterday and was indeed said to be on holiday.

It's funny you should say this, someone who looked very much like her, boarded my Hastings bound train with a suitcase a few weeks ago. She got on at London Bridge, if it was her, she looked ill.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Macronate said:

It defies belief.

She says nothing, does nothing and knows if she giggles and flirts with a sad old Belgian man she is indestructible.
    SLADE deserves as much stick as her and if she is looking for some brownie points sack the fat fucker and bring back curbs