Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Dyer

Just watched 'The Real Football Factories' on Bravo.

Whilst I won't get into a semantic argument about the rights and wrongs of hooliganism, i thought the program itself was shit due to the 'movie style' presentation of what should have been an interesting documentary-type affair.

I will say this though - has there ever been a bigger w***er on God's green Earth than Danny Dyer? I swear I don't think I've ever seen anyone who pissed me off as much as him - and that includes Lisbie

Comments

• Options
    If you think the 'real' Danny Dyer is a winker, you want to try meeting the 'fake' Danny Dyer (aka CAFCBourne) then....

;-)
  • Options
    Who remembers when the SUICIDE SQUAD kicked it off in the horse when we played Burnley in the cup ?
  • Options
    NSS, check out BFR's account in this thread

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=6835
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Just watched 'The Real Football Factories' on Bravo.

Whilst I won't get into a semantic argument about the rights and wrongs of hooliganism, i thought the program itself was shit due to the 'movie style' presentation of what should have been an interesting documentary-type affair.

I will say this though - has there ever been a bigger w***er on God's green Earth than Danny Dyer? I swear I don't think I've ever seen anyone who pissed me off as much as him - and that includes Lisbie

Oooii Ambrose NO....disrespecting my Mate CafcBourne, a top fella in my view. As for the real one he's alright.
  • Options
    LOL

No offence meant to anyone who knows the bloke - its just that he comes across as such a prick on TV and in films. TBH its probably just a bit of jealousy cos he got to feel up Gillian Anderson...
  • Options
    Leroy, you know he posts on this board don't yah.
  • Options
    A new documentry starts next monday with him focusing on the international scene.
  • Options
    The old guy from Burnley is the same guy who took a hiding in the Horse and Groom in the cup,he has a book out there versions of events are laughable
  • Options
    I watched real football factories for the first time last night and have to say I'm with LA on this. He may well be a nice bloke but he comes across as a real d***head.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Just watched 'The Real Football Factories' on Bravo.

I will say this though - has there ever been a bigger w***er on God's green Earth than Danny Dyer? I swear I don't think I've ever seen anyone who pissed me off as much as him - and that includes Lisbie[/quote]

Oooii Ambrose NO....disrespecting my Mate CafcBourne, a top fella in my view. As for the real one he's alright.[/quote]

Cheers fella taking a bit of bashing today, medders your in for it ya mug ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah whatever ;-)

Face it Dyer, reading this thread, everyone thinks you're a ***** ;-)
  • Options
    top one, schweet, schorted tweecle, nart amean geeze, now jog on you sigh.

That was his catchphrase.
  • Options
    Now on Soccer AM, pwopa nawghty :-)
  • Options
    award winning berk
  • Options
    You wouldn't believe what comes out of his mouth for somebody educated at Eton.
  • Options
    Has He had a "tear-up" yet ?
  • Options
    Anyone see him on 'Deadliest Men' the other night? Nearly got knocked out and wouldn't poo onto some clingfilm in the woods....pussy!
  • Options
    "I Believe in UFOs: Danny Dyer" on BBC3 the other day. Worth a watch on iplayer. Embarrassing isn't the word
  • Options
    he actually speaks that way, I am astonished, I thought it was all acting...........
  • Options
    na he actually speaks like hes from cave man times :-). I agree with every bad word ever said about the man hes a real Bellend maybe not as much as Jamie Oliver but hes up there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ooooah ! that poses a question...... Dyer AND Oliver in a pub mouthing off......you can twat one but which one ? Tougher than some of the "Would Ya's" on here.....
  • Options
    Who puts him on the telly?
    Someone somewhere thinks it is a good idea.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]Ooooah ! that poses a question...... Dyer AND Oliver in a pub mouthing off......you can twat one but which one ? Tougher than some of the "Would Ya's" on here.....[/quote]

could just have them scrap each other gladitorial style

[quote][cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]Who puts him on the telly?
    Someone somewhere thinks it is a good idea.[/quote]

i think that if the producers need someone to make a twat of himself on their programme they give him a bell (if gok won is unavailable)
  • Options
    Finally im not alone in thinking DD is a dickhead.
  • Options
    You never have been alone. He is an number 1, 100%, bona fide arsewit
  • Options
    hes a lovely lovely geezer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hes a lovely lovely geezer
    Pwopah Nawty
  • Options
    I actually like him, he is a tit but I think he knows how much of a laughing stock he is. I for one love to laugh at him and think there are far more onerous twats out there like Jamie (flabby lips) Oliver
  • Options
    vgn5p3.jpg
  • Options
    I'd like Danny Dyer to sit behind the bloke who sits in front of me - sorted!!