Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Dyer

124»

Comments

• Options
    Never watched an episode of this but will give this one a go I think. Wifey loves DDyer and it was apparently an excellent show
  • Options
    His acting was terrible and he laid the I'm a cock-er-nee geezer stuff on with a trowel but it was a good story.

most people with an English blood line would be related to a king somewhere along the line but I'd love to have a scroll like he had.

And he should cut his lawn!
  • Options

Decent bloke that Thomas Cromwell.

He's a great author... Just reading his Sharpe series again
    I think you'll be better off reading not now Bernard....
  • Options

Decent bloke that Thomas Cromwell.

He's a great author... Just reading his Sharpe series again
    I think you'll be better off reading not now Bernard....
    Whoosh ;)
  • Options
    Geezer innit
  • Options
    I hear the episode was good, but I just can't bring myself to watch anything with Danny Dyer in it. The guy makes me want to throw my tv out the window!
  • Options
    He's a pillock but an honest one. What you see is what you get. Thursday's show was fantastic TV. Rags to riches, kings-to-commoners. Thought Dyer played it brilliantly. Gone up a bit in my estimation...
  • Options

He's a pillock but an honest one. What you see is what you get. Thursday's show was fantastic TV. Rags to riches, kings-to-commoners. Thought Dyer played it brilliantly. Gone up a bit in my estimation...

Oi oi..... tweeeakle!
  • Options
    I did enjoy his wife's noises off bit at the end where she was claiming "I'm a princess" with a degree of evident delight. Before they get too delighted I wonder if the claim of royal blood in the veins might just be a little over the top - what are the chances that somewhere in the tree there might have been a little bit of marital infidelity?

All I've found in my family tree is Ben Shaw the northern pop maker and some pseudp scientist who ridiculed Darwin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His front garden.....it's a disgrace......the lawn particularly is atrocious!
    He should give Paddy Powell a call!
  • Options
    edited November 2016

His front garden.....it's a disgrace......the lawn particularly is atrocious!
    He should give Paddy Powell a call!

It did look a state. It was kind of unsettling as well with those giant plant pots all over the place, He must of got some sort of deal on them.
  • Options
    sm said:

I did enjoy his wife's noises off bit at the end where she was claiming "I'm a princess" with a degree of evident delight. Before they get too delighted I wonder if the claim of royal blood in the veins might just be a little over the top - what are the chances that somewhere in the tree there might have been a little bit of marital infidelity?

All I've found in my family tree is Ben Shaw the northern pop maker and some pseudp scientist who ridiculed Darwin.

Not to be sniffed at. Ben Shaw's dandelion and burdock is THE accompaniment for fish 'n' chips
  • Options
    Danny Dyer is playing the cards he has be dealt. Nothing wrong with being a stereotyped actor earning an honest living.

Don't understand why people feel the need to slag him off. As far as I know he hasn't done anyone any harm.
  • Options

Danny Dyer is playing the cards he has be dealt. Nothing wrong with being a stereotyped actor earning an honest living.

Don't understand why people feel the need to slag him off. As far as I know he hasn't done anyone any harm.

Indeed, and a lot of actors do just get cast in the same sort of role anyway. I think he's funny, I'm sure he plays up to it and in my view there are far more annoying, less worthy celebrities than him. You slaaaaags.
  • Options
    Pwoper Nawty !
  • Options
    Has he been in the Jungle?....reckon he would be good in there.