Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Dyer

Comments

• Options
    Think he's quality personally, but i think im on my own on that one

Mainly due to football factory, dont think he intentionally trys to act hard just how he's been portrayed since
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I actually like him, he is a tit but I think he knows how much of a laughing stock he is. I for one love to laugh at him and think there are far more onerous twats out there like Jamie (flabby lips) Oliver

Dyer makes documentaries that glorify violence. Oliver makes documentaries trying to improve food education. Don't see in what world Oliver would be considered more onerous.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I actually like him, he is a tit but I think he knows how much of a laughing stock he is. I for one love to laugh at him and think there are far more onerous twats out there like Jamie (flabby lips) Oliver

Dyer makes documentaries that glorify violence. Oliver makes documentaries trying to improve food education. Don't see in what world Oliver would be considered more onerous.
    In the world where fat-lipped pretend-cockney mugs were worse than regularly-lipped pretend-cockney mugs
  • Options
    dyers from canning town.
  • Options
    Can't make up my mind about him in 'Malice in Wonderland' but enjoyed the film.
  • Options
    His performance in his first proper film Human Traffic was his best. All gone a bit downhill since...
  • Options
    human traffic was awful imo ,once again getting the club scene wrong per usual,cringeworthy film.
  • Options
    I don't like him but fairplay to him for the money he gets , i'm sure we would all act worse than that to get his sort of money.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]human traffic was awful imo ,once again getting the club scene wrong per usual,cringeworthy film.[/quote]

His character Moff is quite funny though
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]

In the world where fat-lipped pretend-cockney mugs were worse than regularly-lipped pretend-cockney mugs

True. I often make a point of disliking people with facial stigmatisms. Everytime I see a kid with a cleft lip I generally shout obsceneties. After all it's their fault for being so ugly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Danny Dyer is djing at Amadeus on Saturday - pwopa nawghty
  • Options
    Good post. Is that as part of a documentary about mass offs at night clubs
  • Options
    Apparently he'd have done it at the Spoons in Greenwich, but no music.
  • Options
    I thought human traffic was quite accurate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Danny Dyer is djing at Amadeus on Saturday - pwopa nawghty

Saw a flyer for this hope his DJ'ing is better than his acting, having said that it is only Amadeus :-)
  • Options
    He's a complete coke headed mockney wanker.
    His films stink and he never turns up for events that he promises to.
    Apart from that....
  • Options
    I cant stand 'celebrity' djs. This helmet is gonna turn up and play cheesy music to 18 years olds and be able to claim that he is now a dj. He wont be able to mix, i guarantee that, and playing the music he will at Amadeus he wont need too. Djing and mixing takes alot of practice and can be seen as a real talent. Pisses me off when people are given opportunities and labelled a dj when they clearly arent!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Danny Dyer is djing at Amadeus on Saturday - pwopa nawghty

Im suprised at that as a friend is in Ibiza at mo said last night that he was out there popping alot of pills, gone down in my estimation
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]

he was out there popping alot of pills, gone down in my estimation

gone up in mine!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    And Mine :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought he played his part well in 'Severance'. A darkly amusing film if you haven't seen it.
  • Options
    I can almost guarantee that his 'dj-ing' will involve an iPod & docking station or a pre-loaded laptop. Not quite in Ketters or Carter's league!!
  • Options
    edited September 2010

Im suprised at that as a friend is in Ibiza at mo said last night that he was out there popping alot of pills, gone down in my estimation
    That's his choice, you shouldn't really judging him on it.

Severance was a great film and Dyer played his role very well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]I can almost guarantee that his 'dj-ing' will involve an iPod & docking station or a pre-loaded laptop. Not quite in Ketters or Carter's league!!

Cheers mate

DJ'ing can't be that difficult to learn though, me and Kets have got it's number ;-)
  • Options
    I saw him and his family shopping in Lakeside the other week.

He was wearing shades like that would matter? He was carring his daughter who was punching him in the face and screaming at him!

Good girl lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]I saw him and his family shopping in Lakeside the other week.

He was wearing shades like that would matter? He was carring his daughter who was punching him in the face and screaming at him!

Good girl lol

She sounds pwopa nawghty too, just like her ol' man :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

That's his choice, you shouldn't really judging him on it.

Severance was a great film and Dyer played his role very well.

Excues me i can judge whoever i like! i know of people who do drugs and been offered it several times personally i dont like it, i dont dislike people for it but people will go down in my books im not going to give examples im afraid. still think he is a good in some of his films: Footy factory, The business, Dead Man Running, Goodbye charlie bright forget whether i have seen severance but got it on dvd and wont stop me watching his films but personally wouldn't think someones a top bloke if they doing drugs however infrequent. but thats just my opinion whether it makes no differene to you is down to you
  • Options
    Good attitutde johnnybev. Drugs arent cool.
  • Options
    I think you should probably start taking your drugs again Johnny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I think you should probably start taking your drugs again Johnny.

shhhhhhh dont tell anyone lol, never taken drugs never will that i know of Curb it