Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Dyer

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Good attitutde johnnybev. Drugs arent cool.

tell that to the 5000 people in Amnesia or Space.
  • Options
    whats that got to do with anything?

im a "little" bit older than you VG and enjoyed the late 80's and 90's as much as anyone did in those days. Still stand by the fact that drugs arent cool and Johnny's attitude is quite unusual in this day and age.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]whats that got to do with anything?

im a "little" bit older than you VG and enjoyed the late 80's and 90's as much as anyone did in those days. Still stand by the fact that drugs arent cool and Johnny's attitude is quite unusual in this day and age.

Im saying the fact you think drugs arent cool will differ to alot of people.....go to somewhere like Ibiza and they are very cool. If he tried it, he would love it.
  • Options
    Seriously? Im old... i dont ever remember people dropping 10 pills walking round going "im cool" ... how uncool is that?
  • Options
    I wont try it so well never know VG, One side of my family are heavy into it and my dad on his stag do was offering it to me got to the point i nearly whacked him one and we get on fine he doesnt do it anymore or the odd once so i have experiance of quite a few people taking them etc therefore even in ibiza etc i would not join in

Drink is my drug!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Seriously? Im old... i dont ever remember people dropping 10 pills walking round going "im cool" ... how uncool is that?

Agreed.
  • Options
    Drugs aren't cool. My point was about judging people on their lifestyle choices.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I wont try it so well never know VG, One side of my family are heavy into it and my dad on his stag do was offering it to me got to the point i nearly whacked him one and we get on fine he doesnt do it anymore or the odd once so i have experiance of quite a few people taking them etc therefore even in ibiza etc i would not join in

Drink is my drug!

lol johnny. You are a good boy - It must be your parents influence.. what? oh....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]mockney wanker.

He's from Canning Town, hardly mockney, even though he does play up on it A LOT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Danny Dyer is djing at Amadeus on Saturday - pwopa nawghty

he was out there popping alot of pills, gone down in my estimation

gone up in mine!

Only if he was sharing...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]Danny Dyer is djing at Amadeus on Saturday - pwopa nawghty

he was out there popping alot of pills, gone down in my estimation

gone up in mine!

Only if he was sharing...

predicatable response from you!

[cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I wont try it so well never know VG, One side of my family are heavy into it and my dad on his stag do was offering it to me got to the point i nearly whacked him one and we get on fine he doesnt do it anymore or the odd once so i have experiance of quite a few people taking them etc therefore even in ibiza etc i would not join in

Drink is my drug!

lol johnny. You are a good boy - It must be your parents influence.. what? oh....

Must be the Mum :o)
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uirKBScjYWc
  • Options
    drink the worst of all drugs
  • Options
    mans a complete cock.
  • Options
    No idea how this guy still gets films, all he does is play the everyday cockney geeza in every film he does, except he can't really act. I'm fairly sure I could do a much better job than him.
  • Options
    Everything I read about Dyer is bad press. He made a name for himself in FF and has been living off the "hardman" image ever since. But if he is getting paid decent money who blames him. You can tell in the real football factories he is sh****g himself at times. Heard he was pretty good on stage as Sid Vicious. Anyone catch it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]No idea how this guy still gets films, all he does is play the everyday cockney geeza in every film he does, except he can't really act. I'm fairly sure I could do a much better job than him.
    Because morons still watch his films, if he wasn't popular then he wouldn't appear in these terrible films
  • Options
    His popularity has waned for sure - his films now sell one fifth of what they were selling this time last year ....
  • Options
    i think hes funny. I dont like all the shit documentery's he has done but love a few of his films. Dont think he should get a slating for his acting. Just some of the crap he signs up to.
  • Options
    drugs rock, can we just make that clear!! thanks

Danny Dire is a minge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just caught this cringeowrthy arseclown on one of thos tits & hoolies channels sucking up to some ex-face now in the cage-fighting 'scene'. How the bloke didn't muller him I'll never know - he has to be hands down the most annoying c*** I've ever clapped eyes on.
  • Options
    I think he's quality tbh... in a laugh at him kinda way
  • Options
    His latest film "The Devil's Playground" is out this week. I think that's his 55th movie this year!
  • Options
    anyone ever met or seen him when he's out with his mates?...surely cant be like this all the time and only plays up to the camera's?
  • Options
    He always seems to be making films for Revolver, who are the most prolific film makers in this country. But they make 99% shit films, with no story and loads of urban bollox. When he's interviewed by Simon Salad Cream, he goes all lower-middle class and always talks about Pinter. Harold Pinter used him as an actor in a couple of plays apparently and mentored him a bit.

Is it true though he still lives in Canning Town??????? Who would ever want to live in that traditionally damp pox infested hole.
  • Options
    I know's it been put up before, but it cracks me up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voha37ZqL1Q
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]anyone ever met or seen him when he's out with his mates?...surely cant be like this all the time and only plays up to the camera's?

Pop down to Bluewater before the match on Saturday and meet him yourself!

http://www.bluewater.co.uk/news.aspx?urlkey=wh_newslist&newsid=459
  • Options
    Decent bloke that Thomas Cromwell.
  • Options

Decent bloke that Thomas Cromwell.

He's a great author... Just reading his Sharpe series again