Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2016/17

Comments

• Options
    Not a bad draw really. We should beat them. Then draw Man City at home who will smash the hell out of us. We'll tumble down the league in the aftershock and finish just above the relegation spots. KM will tell us this is progress cos we played a premier league team during the season and Pep G popped down to Eltham before kick off and offered £8.60 for Umerah and Edwards. KM obviously did the deal cos she knows how much we love watching our young players play in the premier league.
  • Options

Blimey my memory is crap. Of course they did, they Took compensation over the West Ham transfers didn't they.

They will be back as they are gonna come good!
  • Options
    Just when you think it cant get any worse being a Charlton supporter we then get drawn against this pile of shit football club. Oh happy days
  • Options
    FA Cup = FuckUp

Every bloody year!
  • Options
    Sheff "Theyll come good" United
  • Options
    Boring! !
  • Options
    kafka said:

They said ex premier ? Did Sheff Utd ever play in Premier ?

I remember them getting relegated with a +2 goal difference. Has that ever happened before/again?
    I think there was a season Man City got relegated despite scoring 100 goals.
  • Options

Another side from the same division at home. Cup draws don't get much more uninspiring than that. However it does give us a chance to progress and possibly get a decent tie in round 3.

Yes a decent tie against the winners of Bolton/Sheffield United.
  • Options
    winnable game as no banana skin lower league type, mk dons arent exaclty flying in the league either, might be the year we get a big tie in round 3, mk dons next game after the cup is afc wimbledon away a game that they will prioritize as a derby i think, so think we have a good chance.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Not a bad draw really. We should beat them. Then draw Man City at home who will smash the hell out of us. We'll tumble down the league in the aftershock and finish just above the relegation spots. KM will tell us this is progress cos we played a premier league team during the season and Pep G popped down to Eltham before kick off and offered £8.60 for Umerah and Edwards. KM obviously did the deal cos she knows how much we love watching our young players play in the premier league.

After getting Scunthorpe and then MK Dons in the FA Cup your on something if you think we're going to draw Man City... If we beat MK Dons then we'll get a home tie in the next round against Blackburn or Rotherham!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazingly I have a mk supporting friend(ex work colleague really), so not only will we wonder down for a look we'll bring an extra body, now being careful I'll add, this chap is large, really large, should he sit in the JS he may be easy to spot, and lunch isn't on me. In his defence he is really nice gentle giant.
  • Options
    Your not f****** real
    Your not f****** real
    Your just a franchise
    Your not f****** real

• Options
    The problem with the FA Cup now is that, even if you progress to the third round (or beyond) and get an attractive draw, it's highly likely that the Premier League side will put out a largely reserve side. The chances of any 'star players' turning out against us are pretty slim.
  • Options
    That's should give us a better chance of beating them then.
  • Options
    FA Cup 1st Round Replays being televised both on BT Sport

Brackley Town v Gillingham ... 7:45pm - 16th November 2016
    Dover Athletic v Cambridge United ... 7:45pm - 17th November 2016

Absolutely disgusting that the FA havent selected Charlton v MK Dons for TV Coverage, so far the 2nd Round matches selected are:

Macclesfield Town v Oxford United ... 7:55pm (Friday 2nd December) - BBC2
    Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic ... 7:45pm (Monday 5th December) - BT Sport

and if Curzon Ashton beat Westfield and if Bury beat AFC Wimbledon

Curzon Ashton v Bury ... 6pm (Sunday 4th December) - BT Sport

Our match has been confirmed on the FA Website as 3pm on Saturday 3rd / Millwall play on Sunday 4th @ 2pm
  • Options
    There is not a fixture there that would make me turn my TV on including us v MK Dons.
  • Options
    Brackley 4, Gillingham 3!

Waggy got one of the goals
  • Options
    Charlie McDonald got one too.
  • Options
    And Ronnie Moore is their manager
  • Options
    Dover also looks like a good game tonight.
    Ricky Miller has already got 18 goals for them.
    See a league one side coming in for him soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dover very unlucky, ran out of steam
  • Options
    tonight's numbers - draw bbc 2 7.00pm, have to feel for curzon yesterday.

FA Cup third-round draw numbers

1 AFC BOURNEMOUTH

2 ARSENAL

3 ASTON VILLA

4 BARNSLEY

5 BIRMINGHAM CITY

6 BLACKBURN ROVERS

7 BRENTFORD

8 BRIGHTON

9 BRISTOL CITY

10 BURNLEY

11 BURTON ALBION

12 CARDIFF CITY

13 CHELSEA

14 CRYSTAL PALACE

15 DERBY COUNTY

16 EVERTON

17 FULHAM

18 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN

19 HULL CITY

20 IPSWICH TOWN

21 LEEDS UNITED

22 LEICESTER CITY

23 LIVERPOOL

24 MANCHESTER CITY

25 MANCHESTER UNITED

26 MIDDLESBROUGH

27 NEWCASTLE UNITED

28 NORWICH CITY

29 NOTTINGHAM FOREST

30 PRESTON NORTH END

31 QUEENS PARK RANGERS

32 READING

33 ROTHERHAM UNITED

34 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

35 SOUTHAMPTON

36 STOKE CITY

37 SUNDERLAND

38 SWANSEA CITY

39 TOTTENHAM

40 WATFORD

41 WEST BROMWICH ALBION

42 WEST HAM UNITED

43 WIGAN ATHLETIC

44 WOLVES

45 AFC WIMBLEDON

46 WYCOMBE WANDERERS

47 MILLWALL

48 MACCLESFIELD TOWN OR OXFORD UNITED

49 BOLTON WANDERERS

50 BLACKPOOL

51 STOURBRIDGE OR NORTHAMPTON TOWN

52 NOTTS COUNTY OR PETERBOROUGH UNITED

53 CAMBRIDGE UNITED

54 PORT VALE

55 BARROW

56 ACCRINGTON STANLEY

57 LINCOLN CITY OR OLDHAM ATHLETIC

58 LUTON TOWN

59 SUTTON UNITED

60 EASTLEIGH OR FC HALIFAX TOWN

61 SHREWSBURY TOWN OR FLEETWOOD TOWN

62 CHARLTON ATHLETIC OR MILTON KEYNES DONS

63 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE OR NEWPORT COUNTY

64 ROCHDALE

you just know we will get a really good away tie then lose to mk dons.
  • Options
    I want 2, 13, 14, 23, 24, 25, 39, 42, 55, 59 or 60
  • Options
    if i could pick any it would be any of the following away

west ham, arsenal, chelsea, spurs away i hope mk dons enjoy there day out in london.
  • Options
    That's would be good, playing Millwall three times in as many weeks.
  • Options
    West Ham v Man City and Spurs v Aston Villa are being shown by the BBC for the Third Round.

Good to see the magic of the FA Cup is still there as the BBC so claim especially when they could have had Chelsea against League One ot League Two opposition

Or what surely will be their last game this season in the competition; Non-League Eastleigh or Halifax away at Championship side Brentford!!
  • Options
    Joke choices as always. That's worth a letter of complaint. Shame, as I like their second round coverage.
    I won't watch either of those games, they're both exceptionally dull. They're chasing ratings but giving money to clubs that don't need it and probably won't get much of an audience as half the premier league doesn't care about the cup anyway.
  • Options

West Ham v Man City and Spurs v Aston Villa are being shown by the BBC for the Third Round.

Good to see the magic of the FA Cup is still there as the BBC so claim especially when they could have had Chelsea against League One ot League Two opposition

Or what surely will be their last game this season in the competition; Non-League Eastleigh or Halifax away at Championship side Brentford!!

There's no way they're going to pay for tv rights and then show Brentford v a non league side. Who would bother to watch that?