Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 2016/17

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    Sanchez slams home to make it 2-1 in ET.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Has the commentary team (and Pep) forgotten a 4th sub is allowed or has the rule been scrapped already?

Edit: Darren Fletcher spent the last 15 minutes talking about 2 subs for City and then City having used all their subs. Then sees Iheanacho coming on and says "well of course you can use a 4th sub in extra time"
    Why not just admit you forgot, you dick.
  • Options
    I'm no Arsenal fan but I'm pleased to see City knocked out.
  • Options
    No trophies for Pep this season, not what the owners would have expected!
  • Options
    Both favourites lost this weekend. The magic of the cup!!!
  • Options

No trophies for Slade, Nugent & Gobinson this season, exactly what the owner would have expected!

• Options
    What time is the draw on tonight?
  • Options

I'll make a random prediction.

The final will be Chelsea v Arsenal.
  • Options

I'll make a random prediction.

The final will be Chelsea v Arsenal.
    I'll go for Arsenal v Chelsea.
  • Options
    Pep has been sussed out .. England is NOT Spain and/or Germany ..

should be Chelsea for the double now, they outsmarted and outplayed Spurs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just to make this season even worse...

It's Millwall vs Palace in the final
  • Options

Pep has been sussed out .. England is NOT Spain and/or Germany ..

Think its more proof as to why English teams are struggling in the Champions League.

Every fixture for Man City could easily end up in defeat... If they dont perform to 100% even against the likes of Burnley and Hull then there is a risk that they'll lose and so miss out on either the title or Champions League qualification.

Bayern Munich | Real Madrid | Barcelona its unthinkable that they'll miss out on Champions League football because there arent the challenges in those Leagues like what you see in the Premier League, means that when the Champions League happens their players are fresher and are able to get past the English sides these days.

Just look at Ronaldo as proof... Scored around 100-goals in 200-appearances for United yet has scored more goals than what he's played for Real Madrid (Yes he is now a better player but the opposition has to take partial account for that record).