Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2016/17

Comments

• they had 3000 at our place and apart from a few handbags afterwards, inside the ground was v little. there was the liberal incident but thats seperate as it was during the game and not people at the game, i think they will make it a midday sunday game as they did with ours up at sheff weds, there will be trouble but police will crack down, the issue i would find more is any pub showing it as we all know millwall 7-9000 average home gate but everyone and there dog support them in a big game, just a reason to go to a pub cos its millwall and act like a c**t, i remember when they were in the playoffs last season in a pub watching the game and witnessing a few in the pub that looked like they were on day release, they soon go back into hiding afterwards.
  • I think it will be a very different Millwall support venturing over there compared to that which ever comes to our place. Don't get me wrong there ST holders will snap up all there 4K odd tickets, but it will be the ones travelling regardless (and the same for Spurs) who will give the OB headaches all day.

Due to not playing since 1990 and the off-field rep, Spurs in particular have held since then, this will be seen as bigger than a West Ham game to a lot of Millwall's old support.

A twist on what Nolly would say - this will be their fathers and their fathers sons lol.
  • Didn't the police stop us from taking a larger allocation at WHL in the cup a few years back? I'm sure that will be the case for millwall too.
  • they had 3000 at our place and apart from a few handbags afterwards, inside the ground was v little. there was the liberal incident but thats seperate as it was during the game and not people at the game, i think they will make it a midday sunday game as they did with ours up at sheff weds, there will be trouble but police will crack down, the issue i would find more is any pub showing it as we all know millwall 7-9000 average home gate but everyone and there dog support them in a big game, just a reason to go to a pub cos its millwall and act like a c**t, i remember when they were in the playoffs last season in a pub watching the game and witnessing a few in the pub that looked like they were on day release, they soon go back into hiding afterwards.

Likely to be Sunday anyway as Spurs (if they beat Gent) will have a Europa league tie on the thursday night.
  • edited February 2017

Probably not what they're used to...
  • Xhaka the walking red card is a risk.

Strong team from Arsenal though, not messing about.
  • Xhaka the walking red card is a risk.

Strong team from Arsenal though, not messing about.

Is that a serious comment ? I doubt it, as I'd guess only about 3 are what I'd call 1st teamers. Although I admit I'm no expert on Arsenal's strongest 11.
  • Ross Worner in goal and Nicky Bailey in midfield for Sutton.
  • Ross Worner in goal and Nicky Bailey in midfield for Sutton.

Let's hope they don't get a penalty then
  • Sponsored links:

• And the Big nosed cnut Pardew is there.

Probably lining up Sutton as his next job.

Prick
  • If I was a Sutton player I'd look at that team and think 'that'll do'. Gabriel right back weak link, no Koscielny. Xhaka red card liability, Elneny doesn't play much, Perez not that good.

5 nil Arsenal.
  • The amount of times the ball runs away quicker than the player moving it already is a joke. These pitches are not the future of football.
  • edited February 2017

The amount of times the ball runs away quicker than the player moving it already is a joke. These pitches are not the future of football.

An excuse I'm always trying to use at Goals on a Sunday
  • Just the 23 minutes for Xhaka's yellow card.
  • Think Sutton have a goal in them, its just how many they concede first.
  • That arsenal fan who barely raised a smile when they scored. Twat.
  • Nicholas said:

That arsenal fan who barely raised a smile when they scored. Twat.

Means he cant have a whinge on ArsenalFanTV later!!
  • Is that Ian Baird of Peter Shirtliff's knee to the back of his head fame?
  • Wahey we got a mention.
  • Sponsored links:

Not for Bailey though!

Sure is. One of my favourite Charlton moments.
  • edited February 2017

And the Big nosed cnut Pardew is there.

Probably lining up Sutton as his next job.

Conceited Dancing Prick

• 0-1 won't be good enough for ArsenalFanTV.

They'll be a barrage of Fams and Bluds.

You get me.

Sure is. One of my favourite Charlton moments.
    Up there with his waist high scissor kick on Darren Jackson

Not for Bailey though!
    Why then?

Two nil now, unfortunately.

• Curb_It said:

Wahey we got a mention.

Not for Bailey though!
    Why then?

Ross Warner?
  • Why are the BBC speaking about Alexis Sanchez in reverent tones?

Its not bloody Planet Earth with Attenborough!!
  • Talal said:

Curb_It said:

Wahey we got a mention.

Not for Bailey though!
    Why then?

Ross Warner?
    Yes, as the highpoint of his career