Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2016/17

Comments

• Millwall through...
  • Holmes-Dennis kept a clean sheet against Man City.
  • Watching Neil Harris celebrating after the game, humph...
  • So theyve just beaten the premier league champions playing with 10 men for nearly the whole of the 2nd half? As painful as it is,youve got to say fair play to them
  • edited February 2017
    Well done Millwall. Can't say I'm at all surprised.
  • "And now the Millwall fans ruin it by heading over to the Leicester support. Of course."
  • BBC drooling over thier support on the pitch - cunts.
  • 1 Lincoln City
    2 Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur (SUN 14:00)
    3 Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United (SUN 16:15)
    4 Sutton United v Arsenal (MON 19:55)
    5 Middlesbrough
    6 Wolverhampton Wanderers v Chelsea (SAT 17:30)
    7 Huddersfield OR Manchester City (R)
    8 Millwall
  • Is it wrong that I want Millwank to get to the semi finals, have a day out at Wembley, only to be crushed 5-0, fight amongst themselves on TV and get distracted in the league, missing out on the playoffs?
  • 18k at the scum today , FairPlay , decent gate
  • Sponsored links:

Tbf they are playing the champions of England in the 5th round. Must have been 2,300 Leicester there too.
  • Holmes-Dennis kept a clean sheet against Man City.

Damn why did we never play him in goal.
  • Millwall have an incredible record in the FA Cup tbf to them.
  • Seen this before, sit back and enjoy later, will all end in tears for the pussies
  • C_A_F_C said:

Holmes-Dennis kept a clean sheet against Man City.

Damn why did we never play him in goal.
    Karel Fraeye was about to try it before he got sacked.

Tbf they are playing the champions of England in the 5th round. Must have been 2,300 Leicester there too.
    Over 3k, they had both tiers
  • stonemuse said:

18k at the scum today , FairPlay , decent gate

Over 3k, they had both tiers
    Yeah saw they had a bit of the lower. Didn't look like all of it. Meant to write 2,500 as assumed about 500 in the lower.
  • I actually fucking hate them more than I like us.
    I've been pondering over this for a few weeks now, today has proved it.
    Today I was just meh whenever a goal went for or against us. But when they scored today, it hurt to the pit of my stomach.
    They are gonna get Lincoln in the next round to get to Wembley, unless Sutton beat Arsenal. Then Sutton will get Lincoln in the qf and millwall will beat whoever they get and get the winners of Lincoln Sutton in the semi.

I've always hated them more than I like us !!!
    Both clubs wind me up no end
  • Wolves hit the post against Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just watching SSN, talking about Millwall. Didn't realise they've had ALL home ties throughout.
  • They genuinely crack me up. Running straight over to Leicester fans, before hitting the invisible wall preventing them from getting closer than 20 yards away, before jumping up and down, pointing and looking like pwoppa tasty geezers.

Special breed.
  • They genuinely crack me up. Running straight over to Leicester fans, before hitting the invisible wall preventing them from getting closer than 20 yards away, before jumping up and down, pointing and looking like pwoppa tasty geezers.

Special breed.

It's amazing how that wall comes from nowhere.

Special breed.

And all the while, the BBC focus on the Dad's with little kids celebrating on the pitch. In the background you could see the knuckle draggers goading the away fans.
  • We will do the same next time we beat a Prem club in the 5th round.

All on the pitch.
    No ifs no buts.
  • The Spanners believe they will get to Wembley again ... and Europe!

millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=122932&posts=9

Special breed.

Seriously, did you notice the elderly tosser with the small kid gesturing to the away fan? Yes, another junior brain-dead spanner in the making!

• edited February 2017
    Draw is in about half an hour. Chelsea beat Wolves 2-0, Tottenham beat Fulham 3-0 and Man U beat Blackburn 2-1. Hopefully they start drawing each other now. Something like

Lincoln v Boro
    Spurs v Millwall
    Sutton/Arsenal v Chelsea
    Hudders/Man C v Man U

would be the perfect draw.