Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 2016/17

Comments

• cafc-west said:

How could Danny Murphy say that was a penalty...! Sure it hit his hand but he was sliding along the ground...!

He then claimed that the second incident wasnt a pen but was a replica of the exact same handball.
  • That Billing bloke is class, didn't we put a low bid in for him in January?
  • Murphy being a knob on the commentary.

No, that was Dempsey who's on loan at Fleetwood.
  • edited March 2017
    Tareiq is not having a good game. First poor square pass intercepted, then at fault for Man City goal when he could've also been done for hand ball.
    That being said my Huddersfield supporting friends have really warmed to him.
  • Why the fuck is Murphy saying they deserve this pen... No they dont because previous decisions have been bloody correct you prick!!
  • That's turned around quick. 3-1 City now. Three goals in less than 10 mins. Worse than our collapse against Shrewsbury.

No, that was Dempsey who's on loan at Fleetwood.
    Cheers
  • That's turned around quick. 3-1 City now. Three goals in less than 10 mins. Worse than our collapse against Shrewsbury.

Yeah but City are no Shrewsbury Town
  • Good chance Hudds, would have made the second half much more interesting had that gone in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Boro v man city on in a bit. negrado to score (if he's playing) and man city to win could be a decent bet.
  • Boro 0-2 Man C FT

Arsenal v Lincoln at 5:30.
  • Cech makes a great save from about 10 yards out to keep it 0-0.
  • 1-0 just before half time. Walcott.
  • A pretty much first team out by Arsenal today, Sanchez starting and Ozil off the bench
  • Koscielny booking looked a bit harsh.
  • edited March 2017
    What a shame. Can't see the Imps coming back from 2 down.
  • 2-0 Giroud.
  • edited March 2017
    Game over sadly. Lincoln have played brilliantly but seem to have run out of legs now.

Commentator thinks Arsenal are "brimming with confidence"...against a team four leagues below them.

I was brimming with confidence when I took on a 6 year old at tennis last week. I thrashed him 2 sets to 1, winning a 3rd set tiebreak 12-14.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2017
    3-0 own goal.
  • Game over sadly. Lincoln have played brilliantly but seem to have run out of legs now.

Commentator thinks Arsenal are "brimming with confidence"...against a team four leagues below them.

I was brimming with confidence when I took on a 6 year old at tennis last week. I thrashed him 2 sets to 1, winning a 3rd set tiebreak 12-14.

Over-competitive dad?
  • 4-0 Sanchez.
  • 5-0 Ramsey.
  • 1 Chelsea / Man U
    2 Man C
    3 Spurs
    4 Arsenal

Draw is tomorrow night.
  • Chelski v Manure. Interesting tactical battle. Mourinho 3-4-3, matching up to Conte.
  • The way to beat a man-for-man system - a brilliant turn and run by Hazard after drifting into the central areas. Brilliant individual skill and ability to open up the game.
  • Herrera sent off for two innocuous fouls, one of them being Hazard just running into him.

Very, very soft and it just ruins the game.

Silly.
  • Herrera sent off for second yellow. Referee in danger of losing control of this.
    Conte and Mourinho at it as well.
  • Hate tactics that just involve kicking a player everytime he gets the ball.

United got what they deserve for their treatment of Hazard all game.