Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The smirk

Yes that's right ladies and gents. It's back.

So we were right next to the directors box. A bit in front of KM. Myself and a few others were regularly turning round holding flags/signs and chanting directly at her. Now not sure how I'd react in that situation(probably resign if I'd fucked up that badly). But Katriens choice was to stare people down. I had eye contact with her on more than one occasion. But one particular occasion, while we were singing '2-nil and we want them out' she looked at me and smirked/grinned/laughed.

It just made my skin curl. I have never been so angry. I am still on a bit of an adrenaline high from that moment. Shaking with anger I was. I can still see it now. Every time I close my eyes, that horrible smirk. Urgh just makes my teeth itch.

#MiereOut

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016
    You want to have a face to face discussion with her !

She's more slippery than a slippery eel.

When she leaves Charlton, I think she should take up politics. A perfect fit I'd say.
  • Options
    Urgh no, don't give her ideas.
  • Options
    Sadly I don't think she is affected at all by any of this.
  • Options
    Never have I been more angry and riled up than I was today.
  • Options

So we were right next to the directors box. A bit in front of KM. Myself and a few others were regularly turning round holding flags/signs and chanting directly at her. Now not sure how I'd react in that situation(probably resign if I'd fucked up that badly). But Katriens choice was to stare people down. I had eye contact with her on more than one occasion. But one particular occasion, while we were singing '2-nil and we want them out' she looked at me and smirked/grinned/laughed.

It just made my skin curl. I have never been so angry. I am still on a bit of an adrenaline high from that moment. Shaking with anger I was. I can still see it now. Every time I close my eyes, that horrible smirk. Urgh just makes my teeth itch.

#MiereOut

I had to LOL that. Classic.
    There is no other way to describe that feeling!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If it's that bad, the poor dear had better take indefinite leave in Dubai.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    It was more the eye contact attempts to stare people out that got to me. And accompanied by the smirk just made my blood boil!
  • Options
    She does it to try and unsettle you. Psychology 101.

Just know she is rattled as she's not ignoring it and carry on. It's the same as when she confronted Airman outside the club shop last season.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Manged to catch her eye as she looked away from you guys and shouted up to her to "fucking resign" and she looked away. Can confirm that I saw the smirk in the second half as well as Sue Perks telling fans to sit down, my own mum being on of those.

Get Katrien out and Roland may well pull the plug or at least become really incensed. I think she should be prime target numero uno until she goes.
  • Options
    Ignore her....silly mind games.
  • Options

#MiereOut

I had to LOL that. Classic.
    There is no other way to describe that feeling!!
    she fancies you.
    I just got sick in my mouth.
  • Options

Manged to catch her eye as she looked away from you guys and shouted up to her to "fucking resign" and she looked away. Can confirm that I saw the smirk in the second half as well as Sue Perks telling fans to sit down, my own mum being on of those.

Get Katrien out and Roland may well pull the plug or at least become really incensed. I think she should be prime target numero uno until she goes.

It is not until now, thanks to this woman, that I have fully appreciated and understood one of my late Dad's favourite sayings: 'Empty vessels make the most noise' or as they say in the US:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dl_s4NWebQ
  • Options

^^ This. ^^
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

#MiereOut

Maybe you've missed something? Are you absolutely sure that she didn't think that it was you giving her the 'come on' and she was besotted by your affections and was simply reciprocating? Seems like you could have missed an opportunity here.
  • Options

#MiereOut

Great post, but as a rule toes curl and skin crawls.
    Mind you, KM is so repellent that she could have created a new sensation.
  • Options
    I have cleared Thursday November 3rd from my diary.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

#MiereOut

Great post, but as a rule toes curl and skin crawls.
    Mind you, KM is so repellent that she could have created a new sensation.
    Apologies.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Care to elaborate mate?
  • Options

seth plum said:

Care to elaborate mate?
    http://footballbusinessawards.com/judges/
  • Options

Sitting further forward in the Directors Box were Chris and Sue Parkes.

He looked grim faced during the various protests whilst Sue kept flapping her arms up and down....looking for all the world like some ludicrous early experiment in the attempt to achieve powered flight.

Hahaha brilliant