Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The smirk

124»

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

You know that's not what I take issue with red

You need to get @i_b_b_o_r_g on the case mate I understand @AFKABartram goes to him for advice these days :wink:
    Just call me 'The Fixer'
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

You need to get @i_b_b_o_r_g on the case mate I understand @AFKABartram goes to him for advice these days :wink:
    Pah, 'the people's moderator' or whatever he wants to be known as, was one of the main perpetrators. Him with 'Cabes' and that git Irving dropping a 'b'

My day of reckoning will come
  • Options
    cabbles said:

RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

Pah, 'the people's moderator' or whatever he wants to be known as, was one of the main perpetrators. Him with 'Cabes' and that git Irving dropping a 'b'

That was a title bestowef uponef me by my piers and I accept it.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

I thought the big 'C' was more offensive personally :wink: .
  • Options

cabbles said:

RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

Start earning it then. You don't let a respected poster like me with 5k likes and 6k lols be besmirched by the likes of Irving.
  • Options
    People's Moderator, I like that title PM has got a certain ring of authority about it.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

Start earning it then. You don't let a respected poster like me with 5k likes and 6k lols be besmirched by the likes of Irving.
    A long way to go to catch Otto on the like and lols.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

Soz Cabes
  • Options

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

RedChaser said:

cabbles said:

Soz Cabes
    You're no Mod of mine