Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trolling Driesen

Comments

• Options
    Does he only photos I've seen look like he could do with a few Slade pies.
  • Options
    The worst thing about the whole Driesen affair is that I bet he was/is on the same money as someone credible who is actually qualified to do the job.

So it's not like Roland is saving money. He's just being useless..
  • Options

The worst thing about the whole Driesen affair is that I bet he was/is on the same money as someone credible who is actually qualified to do the job.

Doubt it.

He wouldn't be paid the same as someone more qualified and older.
  • Options

He probably is saving money... Unqualified and useless - Driesen will be a lot cheaper than anyone else

Of course Driesen wont care that he's being paid less than anyone else in his position as he's got his dream job
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Wouldn't of known had I not got an email saying he had replied. Had been deleted by time I went on Twitter.
  • Options
    This is what he's hiding under that hat:

• Options
    edited October 2016
    He looks like a massive twat with that stupid little beard.
    Actually,
  • Options
    So he's actually searching his name on Twitter, nerd nerd nerd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016
    J BLOCK said:

Roland's people all strike me as the sort who all google their own names.

Presumably, this is caused by deep seated insecurity, brought on by the suppressed realisation of their own worthlessness
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    IdleHans said:

Actually,

Looks like he was going for Limp Bizkit, but could only pull off 'limp wristed'
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Roland's people all strike me as the sort of people who all google their own names.

Presumably, this is caused by deep seated insecurity, brought on by the suppressed realisation of their own worthlessness
    I'm sure they do, especially Daisy and Cajones
  • Options
    The obsession of micro-analysing the boys every move is getting a bit strange if I'm honest.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

J BLOCK said:

Roland's people all strike me as the sort of people who all google their own names.

I'm sure they do, especially Daisy and Cajones
    Definitely. Those two probably have the most that needs removing as well
  • Options

IdleHans said:

Actually,

Looks like he was going for Limp Bizkit, but could only pull off 'limp wristed'
    Soggy biscuit?
  • Options
    I just have this nagging concern over whether this is actually Driesen - after all, his English is too colloquial for me - after all, who, outside the UK would start their sentence with 'Nahh' - and i'm fairly sure there was a similar word/phrase that was used before that didnt seem right to a non-English first language speaker. There's something not quite right about this.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    So Driesen has searched his name on twitter and commented on something negative about him that wasn't addressed to him.

This tells us two things - 1 - he''s a narcissist, and 2 - the criticism he receives, the negative comments, the view he's a nerd watching YouTube (see his first trolling attempt) actually really get to him.

Keep going CARD and all CAFC fans in agreement - it demonstrates the tactic is working and he is rattled...
  • Options
    He has also since liked that tweet so searching again tonight too. If only he was that good scouting players!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I just have this nagging concern over whether this is actually Driesen - after all, his English is too colloquial for me - after all, who, outside the UK would start their sentence with 'Nahh' - and i'm fairly sure there was a similar word/phrase that was used before that didnt seem right to a non-English first language speaker. There's something not quite right about this.

I have a lot of Swedish mates whose English is flawless, it is not suspicious to me.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

I have a lot of Swedish mates whose English is flawless, it is not suspicious to me.
    Ok, i suppose if he's in his bedroom at his parents house, then he'll have plenty of time to converse regularly via Internet, in English.
    But however, this is so colloquial, that its not something he's going to pick up from talking online.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Roland's reign at Charlton highlights his contempt for the way football is run, and for the people who are running it.
    He clearly thought it would be incredibly easy to do it much better.
    Unfortunately he's proving to be wrong.
    [Has proven to be wrong!]
  • Options
    I would change the tense to 'has been proven to be wrong'
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Ok, i suppose if he's in his bedroom at his parents house, then he'll have plenty of time to converse regularly via Internet, in English.
    But however, this is so colloquial, that its not something he's going to pick up from talking online.
    Hmph, fwiw, in Flemish they use the borrowed nahh a lot. Random real examples: "Nahh zo ver was ik ook wel al." "Nahh ja, dit was mijn verhaal."
  • Options
    Nahh, Nahh, Hey, Hey Kiss him goodbye
  • Options

Interesting, because my first thought was that driving a Bentley seemed a little incongruous to me. I'd expect him to have heard of Bentley, but it doesn't strike me as the first type of high end motor that would be the first to trip off the tongue of a young European lad to me. It sounded more like something that would be high on the consciousness of a Brit from the Joe 90 generation.
  • Options

Did he study here at one point? If not, he has been to England regularly anyway, and the sheer amount of colloquial language in songs, tv shows, movies etc. nowadays it'd be more surprising if he spoke and wrote the Queens English
  • Options
    what evs
  • Options

Don't be surprised by how obsessed some people get regarding languages.

I have a friend actively studying the local dialect here, as if Mandarin isn't hard enough.

Access to TV shows and movies, via the internet has never been better, it has a huge influence on how much language someone can soak up.