Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options
    I like it but.... Looks like a template to me. Doesn't scream out bespoke.
  • Options

Do we know if the kits are 'matching' at all, ie. a red and darker red shoulders? Would be pretty disappointing if so.

Pretty much, shoulder red looks a bit lighter though. Anyone can take a template kit and put a cheap plastic scroll and some writing/embossing on it.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2017
    I like the touches, but not overwhelmed with it, best home kit for a while though.
    Would only buy the away, if I buy any at all.
  • Options

Beardface said:

If they don't get a move on I'll post a pic of the shirt I got last night, NDA or no NDA

@Henry Irving - you posted this over 2 hours ago... when does their time run out?
    he was never going to do it, he's one of them
    It's true. I'm with the regime now

It's about time you came clean about your association with the Trust as well. ;)
  • Options
    DA9 said:

I like the touches, but not overwhelmed with it, best home kit for a while though.
    Looking forward to seeing the away shirt, but as it stands I would only buy the 3rd kit shirt, if I buy any at all.

...which won't be on sale to supporters as it will only be worn in emergencies.
  • Options
    Waiting to see which one Henry JR picks
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Looking forward to seeing the away shirt, but as it stands I would only buy the 3rd kit shirt, if I buy any at all.

The away is already out. 3rd is the plain white.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

DA9 said:

Damn you and your facts from over the pond.
  • Options
    Are the QR codes vegetarian?
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2017

DA9 said:

The away is already out. 3rd is the plain white.
    Your right, I meant the away, amended
  • Options
    Like it, which is good because I gave up going to a wedding and the reception to wait for the reveal.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

SDAddick said:

DA9 said:

Damn you and your facts from over the pond.
    The advantage is though that's it's definitely a catalog kit, so you can pick one up for £10-£15 online, then you just need a badge
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    https://twitter.com/cafcofficial/status/888460837257711617

First part I've seen that I've liked. Maybe it'll look better in person with the little details easier to see.
  • Options
    Have to say well done to @Henry Irving and the other supporters who gave their opinions and influence to Hummel for this kit. Good work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

https://twitter.com/cafcofficial/status/888460837257711617

First part I've seen that I've liked. Maybe it'll look better in person with the little details easier to see.

I actually don't like that bit. Looks like a cheap tattoo.
  • Options
    Nice simple kit with some nice touches. Don't like the little scroll under the badge though, it doesn't fit, looks like a completely different style from a different period. QR code is an odd one. Not sure it warranted the cloak and dagger reveal but it'll look good on the pitch.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Not a fan of the red band round the leg of the shorts, but if - as it looks in the picture - there is no badge on the shorts - something I've never liked - all is forgiven.
    Classic, simple kit. I think it's great.

Edit: just seen the shorts with badge in the women's pic. I think it's shite.
  • Options
    When did the Skyline thingy get an extension to Greenwich Uni?
  • Options
    The women's socks don't have the chevrons?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

This is important as well. It's ridiculous that the women's team has been wearing a kit from three years ago.
    A rubbish one as well, the worst Nike shirt of the lot!
  • Options
    Ross said:

Have to say well done to @Henry Irving and the other supporters who gave their opinions and influence to Hummel for this kit. Good work.

Yep pretty much my design. Hummel added the QR code but otherwise......

: - )