Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options

Ok, had to sign an NDA so because of that and respect for the comms guys not going to say what it looks like and you'll see it tomorrow anyway.

Marshall, Clarke and Kim Dixon plus another women's team player modelled the home and away kits.

I liked it, others won't.

I think they got the history right, the colour right and it's a good KIT not just a good shirt IMSO.

Nice that they let all the kids (and adults who wanted to) have a pic with it taken by a professional snapper.

The Museum trustees declined this kind offer.

All the attendees get a free kit too which I guess I have to donate to the flipping Museum.

Like it would fit you anyway
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

@Henry Irving are you allowed to confirm if they showed 2 kits (one for CACT and one for CAFC) last night as looking at that top tweet it does look like the CACT top...
    Why is the guy in the whistle pulling that Harry Enfield face?
  • Options

HarryLime said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Redrobo said:

seth plum said:

So with this NDA we have an example of the mindset of these morons.
    What are they afraid of, and what exactly would they do if there was disclosure? Could they demonstrate any loss of some kind, would the design be stolen by Manchester United or North Korea, do they think of themselves as so important?
    Many of those who work at the club have such an inflated view of themselves, and to me this NDA demonstrates that they have such a downer on supporters.
    Charlton Athletic does not trust and indeed hates it's own fans.
    Tony Keohane is chief (the word 'chief' alone says a lot) operations officer to take one example, yet seems a good example of somebody who appears to me to be a complete and utter moron who amazingly thinks he is better than the fans, when in fact he is simply lucky that Katrien is equally moronic to give him a job, it certainly comes across that way to me.
    Non disclosure agreement indeed, or what? What will they do to those who have already seen it, sue?

It really is not that important but the club want to promote a product in what they consider the best way. Quite rightly. Good luck to them.
    To me, it makes the club look as though they don't know what they're doing, rather, they are an approximation of a management team kinda guessing their way through and hoping that if they do it confidently enough, nobody will notice that they're making it up as they go along.

I agree that it's not particularly important what happens to the kit or when we get to see it. But it's important that we have a management team that know how to run a club successfully, and this is yet another indication that this lot are fucking idiots.
    Nail on head, JiMMy, nail on head
    He played a bloke called Spender, there's no way Roland would have him involved.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

@Henry Irving are you allowed to confirm if they showed 2 kits (one for CACT and one for CAFC) last night as looking at that top tweet it does look like the CACT top...
    I can confirm that they showed us the CAFC shirt and IT IS NOT the CACT top

Different badge, sponsor, design, same colour and brand
  • Options
    Starting to think whoever was meant to release the news item went to pub at lunchtime, and hasn't left yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iaitch said:

Yes Fred Aguero, Sergio's dad.

He's not as good as Andy Delort's dad.
  • Options
    Gotta be trying to get a signing over the line to pose in it. Otherwise they should have done this at 1 or 2pm
  • Options
    The above comes with a warning to CAFC.

Until the kit is unveiled, there will be more.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Gotta be trying to get a signing over the line to pose in it. Otherwise they should have done this at 1 or 2pm

They'll have to get Roger Johnson back at this rate.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

The above comes with a warning to CAFC.

Until the kit is unveiled, there will be more.

Keep em coming, that cat is more entertaining than the kit will be, I am only here for the meltdown, not to see what it looks like.
  • Options
    Reeves wearing the new home shirt, Martin wearing the new GK kit?
  • Options

Dizzle said:

At this rate it'll be one of Roger Johnson's children
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T.C.E said:

Dizzle said:

The two players sitting in the stand last game of the season were due to be unveiled wearing the new shirt, sadly they can't be found.
    Ray, this is a thread about clothes/fashion and sadly not for you, get back to the dogs & Kodi threads mate :smile:
  • Options

If they don't get a move on I'll post a pic of the shirt I got last night, NDA or no NDA

@Henry Irving - you posted this over 2 hours ago... when does their time run out?
  • Options
    Surely they've all gone home by now... might have forgotten. Maybe outlook forgot to send them a reminder...
  • Options
    Maybe we're playing in skins.
  • Options

Surely they've all gone home by now... might have forgotten. Maybe outlook forgot to send them a reminder...

I imagine their tweets are scheduled on a timer.