Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options
    are they also releasing the 25 years special edition kit today or have we to go through all this again later?
  • Options

are they also releasing the 25 years special edition kit today or have we to go through all this again later?

That'll be Christmas too....
  • Options

That will come later
  • Options

Looks fairly plain from the very little you can see in the club photo.

I thought people won't like the check effect with the collars and cuffs and that it's not red. Bit of a tease just showing it from the back.

Ridiculous amount of hype surrounding the kit launch by the club. Just get on with it!
  • Options
    I hope Robbie Mustoe is modelling it.
  • Options
    If you know fans will be pissed off in the current climate why do it? That applies to the nda and the unnecessary teaser campaign.

Not that an nda would be in any way enforceable.
  • Options
    I like how Hummel have included two chevrons to represent the last two shower of sh!te years under Katrien Meire and Roland Duchatelet.
  • Options
    rikofold said:

Not that an nda would be in any way enforceable.

Pretty sure anyone who breaks the NDA is then banned from not attending home matches. That'd certainly stop me.
  • Options
    Maybe it's just me but I've never known anyone to buy a Charlton shirt because 'they liked it' nor have I ever known anyone to not buy one because they 'didn't like it'. Your either a football shirt buyer or you aren't.

I'll stick my neck out and say no one will buy one next week who wouldn't have bought one today (were it available) and vice versa. Me I just seem to end up with a load of old signed ones that clutter up my wardrobe :smile:

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Can you confirm it is red, Henry?

No comment
    Can you confirm the away kit is not Red and I'll know if you lie to me? ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Looks fairly plain from the very little you can see in the club photo.

I thought people won't like the check effect with the collars and cuffs and that it's not red. Bit of a tease just showing it from the back.

This deserved better. Well done.
  • Options
    Under instructions left by Karel Freye the chevrons are there to remind the players to remain at least two chevrons away from another Charlton player.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Maybe it's just me but I've never known anyone to buy a Charlton shirt because 'they liked it' nor have I ever known anyone to not buy one because they 'didn't like it'. Your either a football shirt buyer or you aren't.

I'll stick my neck out and say no one will buy one next week who wouldn't have bought one today (were it available) and vice versa. Me I just seem to end up with a load of old signed ones that clutter up my wardrobe :smile:

I can help you with that clutter problem
  • Options

Rob7Lee said:

:smiley: JJ signed home shirt from last season (Swindon game I think) and an old long sleeve Chris Powell away one (sadly not when he had number 3) again signed, and the way it's going the current one up the page being auctioned!
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Rob7Lee said:

:smiley: JJ signed home shirt from last season (Swindon game I think) and an old long sleeve Chris Powell away one (sadly not when he had number 3) again signed, and the way it's going the current one up the page being auctioned!
    de-clutter your life, your other half will be impressed too.
  • Options

Rob7Lee said:

Rob7Lee said:

de-clutter your life, your other half will be impressed too.
    if any of interest to the museum drop me a note.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This whole kit launch ( or lack of it ) has been one bid dogs dinner
  • Options
    If someone were to break the NDA on here how would the club know who'd broken it?
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say..... underwhelmed!
  • Options
    Anything less than a rehash of the mesh play off kit will leave me severely underwhelmed
  • Options
    Why so late?

The away kit was revealed at 1pm, I don't get why it hasn't happened yet
  • Options

If someone were to break the NDA on here how would the club know who'd broken it?

They'd probably have solicitors demand to have the IP address from Lookie and then they'd probably have MI5 track down the address then they'd probably storm the house at 2AM and drag the whole family (children too) into the street.

And you think I'm joking!
  • Options
    There must be a reason they are taking their time releasing this. They said stay tuned 2 hours ago and normally atleast give you a hint at the time. Could they be waiting for a player to sign to announce alongside this or is that wishful thinking
  • Options

Why so late?

The away kit was revealed at 1pm, I don't get why it hasn't happened yet

Still deciding on the colour.
  • Options

There must be a reason they are taking their time releasing this. They said stay tuned 2 hours ago and normally atleast give you a hint at the time. Could they be waiting for a player to sign to announce alongside this or is that wishful thinking

Yes, Ronaldo's flight from Madrid is running late