Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options
    Rothko said:

They've lost the photos

Nah the photographer also signed the NDA so has destroyed the photos.
  • Options
    Well done Charlton for hiring the worse photographer ever.
  • Options
    I reckon tomorrow now with a new player wearing it!
  • Options
    uie2 said:

I reckon tomorrow now with a new player wearing it!

Another lie from the club! They toldnusbit would be today. You just can't trust anyone any more! ;)
  • Options
    Surely they wouldn't go later than 6, but would've expected a teaser by now ahead of the main tweet.
  • Options
    Beardface said:

If they don't get a move on I'll post a pic of the shirt I got last night, NDA or no NDA

@Henry Irving - you posted this over 2 hours ago... when does their time run out?
    he was never going to do it, he's one of them
  • Options

Beardface said:

If they don't get a move on I'll post a pic of the shirt I got last night, NDA or no NDA

@Henry Irving - you posted this over 2 hours ago... when does their time run out?
    he was never going to do it, he's one of them
    It's true. I'm with the regime now

PS I haven't got a photo and wouldn't have shared it anyway if I had out of respect to the Comms guys.

PPS It is all a bit strange though
  • Options

Surely they wouldn't go later than 6, but would've expected a teaser by now ahead of the main tweet.

Nope, getting a bit silly now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We've already been teased with that tweet at lunchtime - the left sleeve is red with some chevrons on. Hopefully we'll get to see if the right sleeve is identical by the end of the month.
  • Options
    Talal said:

We've already been teased with that tweet at lunchtime - the left sleeve is red with some chevrons on. Hopefully we'll get to see if the right sleeve is identical by the end of the month.
    It's like Catchphrase. Pick a square
  • Options
    Heard a rumour it will be a red kit
  • Options
    OK....nnnnnnnow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hang on hang on I'll get it this time

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnow!
  • Options
    And the SMT wonder why the whole of the football world laugh at them
  • Options
  • Options
    Nnnnnnnnnnnow!
  • Options
    Maybe they're trying to wait until we're all well on our way to smashed - that way when we wake up hungover tomorrow we won't really remeber what the kit looks like, so seeing it again tomorrow morning will be like a double reveal. More bang for their buck.