Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options

There must be a reason they are taking their time releasing this. They said stay tuned 2 hours ago and normally atleast give you a hint at the time. Could they be waiting for a player to sign to announce alongside this or is that wishful thinking

So that's why the Ben Reeves deal has taken so long they were waiting for the kit announcement to unveil him!
  • Options
    I'd laugh if it was the same kit as the community trust posed in yesterday.
  • Options
    Ah thought that might be the issue....
  • Options
    I reckon they are desperately trying to get back some of the kits they gave away last night at the sneak preview. When they opened up the boxes this morning for the main “launch” they realised they were full of the orange ones they had rejected earlier.
  • Options
    Simon E said:

I'd laugh if it was the same kit as the community trust posed in yesterday.

It's not
  • Options
    They're having a very late lunch...
  • Options

There must be a reason they are taking their time releasing this. They said stay tuned 2 hours ago and normally atleast give you a hint at the time. Could they be waiting for a player to sign to announce alongside this or is that wishful thinking

So that's why the Ben Reeves deal has taken so long they were waiting for the kit announcement to unveil him!
    You might well laugh...
  • Options

If they don't get a move on I'll post a pic of the shirt I got last night, NDA or no NDA

do it, do it, do it....
  • Options
    when can we buy the new kit?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

You might well laugh...
    Don't give me hope
  • Options
    the home one.......
  • Options
    The players have put on some weight and can't fit into the shirts for the photos...
  • Options
    This whole saga has been too drawn out and is frankly a bit tedious.

Olly, take note for next time, just put a fucking picture up on the site.
  • Options
    Roger Johnson will be coming back as club kit model.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

If they don't get a move on I'll post a pic of the shirt I got last night, NDA or no NDA

You do some late night shopping at the O2 after the event? :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Gobby got spannered (again) on wife beater out in New Eltham last night, kipped in the kitman's cubby at the TG, woke up this morning and puked his ring over the boxes of danish polyester. Not quite 'The Big Launch' the regime was hoping for the new kit. Allegedly. About as likely as the new merch adorning the club's next headline grabbing signing.
  • Options
    Nearly 3 hours now. Time to get the pitch forks out.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Roger Johnson will be coming back as club kit model.

With our new brand of Vodka as he does like a good drink!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All this hype for about 2k shirt sales? Or is that generous?
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Dodgy looking bloke in a pale shirt just up and left of the dead centre of the last pic, yep him, he seems concerned...
  • Options
    Recently went past the store.

Still working on it. May be part of the problem...
  • Options

The mild version of The Thick of It ???
  • Options

All this hype for about 2k shirt sales? Or is that generous?

I would say that is on the generous side?
  • Options

The mild version of The Thick of It ???
    A bit like... "You'd better hurry the fuck up or I'm going to kick you so fucking hard it'll plant a doctor fucking Martens logo on the back of your throat, and tie the laces around your gravestone-style teeth so I can rip them out of your fucking inept skull."
  • Options

@Henry Irving are you allowed to confirm if they showed 2 kits (one for CACT and one for CAFC) last night as looking at that top tweet it does look like the CACT top...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    The suspense is killing me..