Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity (really?) 2016

Comments

• Options
    In complete contrast to the OP, when i saw the lineup i actually thought it was fairly strong with almost every single one of them being 'known'
  • Options

Wayne Bridge could be an interesting addition as no doubt he'll "reveal a few stories"

In short he'll just waffle on about the glory days rather than being remembered as the bloke who's missus slept with John Terry

Wayne Bridge, now there's a name I'd forgotten about.
    Anyone know what happened to him?
  • Options
    Isn't there usually more of them? Seems like a short list.
  • Options

I thought that si off Homes Under the Hammer was going in. You know, the one who dresses like Bucks Fizz reject
  • Options

I thought that si off Homes Under the Hammer was going in. You know, the one who dresses like Bucks Fizz reject
    Dion Dublin?
  • Options

Ho ho. Baker joining might even get me to watch an episode.

Nah.

Nor me the millwall twat
  • Options
    Easy viewing though and the best reality TV show.

Ola Jordan is def worth watching it for.
  • Options
    I'm glad I've got Sky Q. I'll watch something else, anything else.
    Creepy crawlys, kangaroo nut eating and presented by school boys wasn't amusing the first time I saw it.
  • Options
    Sorry but it's one of my favourite programmes, always look forward to it coming on. Nice 'easy' viewing, some funny stuff and Ant and Dec 'crack' me up!!!......................wouldn't be the same without them. Can't stand that Joe Swash twat though, he really pisses me off.............and his voice!!!! Fuck it, I might not watch it now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolute trash tv , can't wait for it to start.
  • Options
    Jordan Banjo ain't even the famously one
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Anyone who watches reality tv should not be allow to procreate. They are holding back the advancement of society and the human race.

Agree.
    Same thing goes for anyone who supports palarce
  • Options
    Danny Baker. Isn't he the bloke who supports Millwall every time they go though a good patch? prodnose my arse...
  • Options

Wayne Bridge could be an interesting addition as no doubt he'll "reveal a few stories"

In short he'll just waffle on about the glory days rather than being remembered as the bloke who's missus slept with John Terry

He married Frankie from the Saturdays, they have at least one kid together.

*disclaimer - before you think I'm some Hello reading celeb hound I read it in a crappy mag whilst waiting to see my GP.
  • Options

*disclaimer - before you think I'm some Hello reading celeb hound I read it in a crappy mag whilst waiting to see my GP.
    OK ? ;)
  • Options

Shall I know you up a magazine rack an all?
  • Options
    If you could just mark a section 'O' for the OK magazine section and 'H' for the Hello magazine back catalogue that would work.
  • Options
    and 'S' for the Shooting Times
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DRAddick said:

Anyone who watches reality tv should not be allow to procreate. They are holding back the advancement of society and the human race.

A point well made to an online community of people youre never likely to meet.
  • Options
    Fine, call me a liar. I'm off to stroke my thirteen inch appendage and leave you to it.
  • Options
    Had you pegged as a le nouvel observateur kinda guy.
  • Options

I live up north. I have no idea what you're on about with your fancy foreign words.
  • Options

and 'S' for the Shooting Times

Why you........
  • Options

I live up north. I have no idea what you're on about with your fancy foreign words.
    I think he is hitting on you, must of been the mention of that appendage :wink:
  • Options
    Hmmm, should have used the quote function. Wasnt expecting such high volume of traffic.

• Options
    I'm a vegetarian. What's the point of this.

Why not feed them rice and beans for however long and just weigh them from time to time.
  • Options
    I think Hilary's got it in the bag.

Oops wrong thread.