Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity (really?) 2016

Comments

• Options
    Fair play to wossisname for doing that challenge. I know he's on a harness but even so. I'd have been bricking it.
  • Options
    Problem with this series is I like too many of the characters in it.

I like Scarlett because she is a pretty sweet girl and she was fat and lost the weight through determination so goof on her. Seems like a great girl

Joel is decent, I liked impractical jokers as a show and so he is good with me.

Larry Lamb was on LBC, and he wasn't a favourite of mine but still, I have listened to his show a few times and you have more of a relationships with someone if they have talked to you in 3 hour shifts for a few month. So I like him too.

Lisa Snowden because she did that picture...

I really couldn't pick a person I would like to win most...
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Scarlett has the same set of teeth as Bingo from the Banana Splits

I was thinking of Plug from the Bash Street Kids.
  • Options
    Alan Carr
  • Options
    Scarlett will win it
  • Options
    Soooo. It's a bit early, but who do we fancy for first one out? Difficult as there is no obvious arsehole this year. For me, Wayne is favourite as he's just so boring. Despite being eye candy, Lisa isn't adding much either and Jordan's voice is winding me up a bit. One of the two newbies may prove to be unpopular.
  • Options
    Scarlett is brilliant because she's not the brightest yet doesnt hide it whilst Larry is a proper Gentleman

Those two are the favourites for me so far... At the moment Sam Quek and Lisa Snowden could be the first to go as they've been invisible so far (Yet that could change with Sam doing the challenge)
  • Options

Soooo. It's a bit early, but who do we fancy for first one out? Difficult as there is no obvious arsehole this year. For me, Wayne is favourite as he's just so boring. Despite being eye candy, Lisa isn't adding much either and Jordan's voice is winding me up a bit. One of the two newbies may prove to be unpopular.

One of them knows, no one likes him, he don't care.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is the only reality TV show that I will
    Watch. It's actually entertaining. Ant and Dec are great too! Compared to recent years, I know more than 2 of the celebs!!
  • Options
    Scarlet reaching when she was eating kangaroo nipples is the funniest things I've ever seen
  • Options
    Ola Jordan is overrated...
  • Options
    Gross misuse of the flagging system. Outrageous!
  • Options
    Amazing what a bit of slap can do.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Talal said:

Being one of the more senior, well liked contributors on this forum, I don't tend to give out Flags lightly @Talal o, but I don't think I'll ever have an easier one to give. That was well out of order
  • Options

Talal said:

Being one of the more senior, well liked contributors on this forum, I don't tend to give out Flags lightly @Talal o, but I don't think I'll ever have an easier one to give. That was well out of order
    I love her
    Can i have a promote
  • Options

Talal said:

I love her
    Can i have a promote
    Will look into it
  • Options
    I gotta agree that the gap from done up to no makeup is greater with Ola than anyone else.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hell, Danny Baker is irritating.
  • Options
    Yup
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Lets hope Martin gets malaria very very soon
  • Options
    So which of the ladies on here have googled Joel's winky?
  • Options
    Martin crying??? Really? Cock
  • Options
    Danny Baker has been annoying, Martin has been pathetic.

But its needed that to get it going. They were all getting on too well before.
  • Options
    Martin says confined spaces are his nemesis. Wrong. He is without doubt his own worst enemy.
  • Options

So which of the ladies on here have googled Joel's winky?

Have now, nothing to write home about.

Martin is a farkin div
  • Options
    That beardy Joe bloke said 'I hate it when water falls from someones eyes when they are sad.' - Theres a word for it you vacuous nobody, its called crying.
    ....I do hope a 'gator gets him.......he annoys the crap outta me.....
  • Options
    First belly laugh of the series for me. Dec's facial expression when ant said "Martin takes Joel up the allotment". Priceless.