Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity (really?) 2016

Comments

• Options
    Thought someone would have posted the pic of Lisa Snowden only in a Charlton shirt.
  • Options
    Haha noticed CL have put it on twatter
  • Options
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/im-celebrity-late-arrivals-revealed-9264369#rlabs=1 rt$sitewide p$11

I’m A Celebrity late arrivals REVEALED: Danny Baker and Martin Roberts heading into camp on Thursday night
  • Options
    Bush tucker trial is legendary
  • Options
    Forgot how incredibly dense Wayne Bridge is.
  • Options

Stephen Hawking sketch didn't sit right with me tbh
    I'm sure majority found it funny but was poor taste imo

Why? Do you not think he might have a sense of humour himself? We were on a Med Cruise last year and one night he was on the table next to us and no-one treated him any differently, he was just like any other bloke. Maybe he'd think it discriminatory that you don't think he'd find it funny himself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm sure he has a great sense of humour.
    He's appeared in a number of episodes of The Big Bang Theory and lent his voice to even more.
    He's often made fun of in the same series too.

Maybe my original post was a bit of an overreaction and like I said, I'm sure most people found it funny but it just stood out to me as not the usual quality from Ant and Dec. Pressing speak on an iPhone.
  • Options
    Didn't think it was offensive, just thought it was unoriginal. I love A&D as well.
  • Options
    They seem like an all round nicer and less irritating bunch than I first thought on Sunday. Even Vorderman isn't bugging me. But to be honest, I'm bored. Same old "climb that, eat this" formula. All just feels a bit same old same old.
  • Options
    Sam Quek.

That is all.
  • Options

They seem like an all round nicer and less irritating bunch than I first thought on Sunday. Even Vorderman isn't bugging me. But to be honest, I'm bored. Same old "climb that, eat this" formula. All just feels a bit same old same old.

They restrict themselves by sticking in the Australian 'jungle'.

They could do a series in Siberia or the Sahara Desert
  • Options
    My wife genuinely doesn't know which of Ant and Dec is which.

I don't even know how this is possible, they've been on tv for over 20 years!
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

My wife genuinely doesn't know which of Ant and Dec is which.

I don't even know how this is possible, they've been on tv for over 20 years!

Tell her ants are small, except this one, as he is taller than Dec.
  • Options
    I felt the same @stackitsteve
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Thought someone would have posted the pic of Lisa Snowden only in a Charlton shirt.

I did on page 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So, shag, marry or kill, you have to put 2 in each category, and have Ola, Sam, Lisa, Carol, Scarlet and Stacey Solomon from the "extra camp" show.

I'll go first

Shag Carol and Lisa
    Marry Sam and Ola
    Kill Scarlett and Stacey
  • Options
    Maybe it's because they're all getting on well and there are no disagreements but I'm finding it a bit boring too. Also don't think Ant and Dec have been as funny as usual so far.
  • Options
    The two new guys going in tonight will unsettle the camp, me as well as I cannot stand Danny Baker.
  • Options

The two new guys going in tonight will unsettle the camp, me as well as I cannot stand Danny Baker.

Nor can I the stumpy millwall cnut
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

sam3110 said:

So, shag, marry or kill, you have to put 2 in each category, and have Ola, Sam, Lisa, Carol, Scarlet and Stacey Solomon from the "extra camp" show.

I'll go first

Shag Carol and Lisa
    Marry Sam and Ola
    Kill Scarlett and Stacey

I like the way 'shag' and 'marry' are mutually exclusive.

Nothing like a bit of realism.....
    A shag and "mutually agreed but awkward and mediocre coitus due to mandatory special event" are indeed two very different things.

One reason why I have been with the same woman for 9 years exactly today, and haven't bothered putting a ring on it
  • Options

Wayne Bridge could be an interesting addition as no doubt he'll "reveal a few stories"

In short he'll just waffle on about the glory days rather than being remembered as the bloke who's missus slept with John Terry

Wayne Bridge, now there's a name I'd forgotten about.
    Anyone know what happened to him?
    Yeah - he's in the jungle.
  • Options
    I think Danny Baker will be brilliant.
  • Options
    I was holding off going to bed because my wife is watching it there. The other day I went up when it had finished and the extra programe was on which as far as I can tell is an hour of listening to a sample of the thickest people in Britain talking about the show. After 20 mins of blah, blah, blah, I don't know what that word means blah, blah blah I couldn't take anymore and went back downstairs!
  • Options
    It's all too friendly and easy so far. Let's hope they're building them up.

Bridge is still thicker than a whale omelette