Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a celebrity (really?) 2016

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Martin sucking up to everyone now, creep.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Talal said:

Ola Jordan is overrated...

Photoshop and hours having her face painted. Lisa snowden is twice her age and twice as beautiful.

• Options
    Can't believe someone has posted a pic of Jack Wilshire on here... its an outrage!
  • Options
    Definitely heavily edited.
    Eels for dinner last night and not a peep out of Baker.
    Can't believe he wasn't babbling on about how he used to have them for breakfast,lunch and dinner when he was a boy.
  • Options
    They did not linger too long with the shower cam either. They need to up their game on this one.
  • Options

Definitely heavily edited.
    Eels for dinner last night and not a peep out of Baker.
    Can't believe he wasn't babbling on about how he used to have them for breakfast,lunch and dinner when he was a boy.

fucking prick banging on about being such a cliche the day he got there.

hope he gets bitten by martin!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

That beardy Joe bloke said 'I hate it when water falls from someones eyes when they are sad.' - Theres a word for it you vacuous nobody, its called crying.
    ....I do hope a 'gator gets him.......he annoys the crap outta me.....

Reminds me of your youngest. Proper irritant.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Danny Baker 1st out.
    No one likes you
    No one likes you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Danny Baker 1st out.
    No one likes you
    No one likes you.

Gazza waiting for him with 4 cans of special brew,some cows bollocks and a fishing rod!
  • Options
    I'm actually quite surprised Danny was first off. Yes he's irritating but he has added a little colour to a series that I've found increasingly quite soporific as it's gone on. Not seen much of the last or four days so he may have been up to stuff that I'm unaware of but there are others that I'd have chucked off first in the interests of keeping it, well, interesting! And speaking personally, Martin is much more of a twat than Danny.

Do they announce the "..........it might be you" in order of the votes? If so Carol was runner up to be chucked out. I find that surprising too as she has for me been fine on this show despite the fact that I couldn't stand her before it started.
  • Options
    Simply can't stand the millwall cnut
  • Options
    Anybody still remotely interested? Nah, didn't think so. Lisa and Ola both out to rapturous apathy from the masses. Wayne or Jordan next I expect. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options

Anybody still remotely interested? Nah, didn't think so. Lisa and Ola both out to rapturous apathy from the masses. Wayne or Jordan next I expect. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bored of it now, time to send the show to the scrap heap
  • Options
    was saying that last nightits lost its uniqueness and viewability, there getting on far too well, the challenges they seem to be completing and so there not hungry and rowing with each other.
  • Options
    Tonights episode can be summed up in one word - Scenes!
  • Options
    Please tell, was watching The Missing
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Please tell, was watching The Missing

Vordaman serviced her off Googlebox down by thre watering hole and got kicked out
  • Options
    What for? Poor technique?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2016

Glad she won, a very down to earth young lady (if a little mad), pleased that Joel came runner up.
  • Options
    Didn't even know the old pianoman was in there.