Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*** Protest Fund announces Target £50k get smashed before Xmas (p5) ***

Comments

• Great work re the fund. Lots of clubs in similar positions to us but doubt many could have raised the sum we have.
  • @cafcfan made an interesting suggestion on another thread of asking for friends and family to make a donation to the protest fund instead of buying socks or toiletries for Christmas.

Donators could mark the donation as Christmas present for XXXX from XXXX and perhaps we could have these listed on a protest fund Christmas present thread. What do you think @Davo55 and @Curb_it ?

Great idea for Xmas presents!
  • I can't see how it was executed perfectly. They stood outside the window and sang him a song. What the guy needs is in your face confrontation showing him the utter contempt that supporters feel for him.

Standard Liege fans did it, and it worked.

What is stopping you going over and getting in his face then?
    Yes, and giving the regime a PR victory they probably thought was never coming.
  • Sponsored links:

• Donated.
  • Show me the money!! Ching ching thanks everyone, keep it coming.

• I'm not going to be able to thank you all personally this time as too many to mention.
    You are stars. I do like the ROLAND OUT comments on the donations.
  • Money duly shown, B. Big thanks to you and Davo.

Wrong club, Roland.
  • I've donated by PayPal---got a confirmation email saying it has been received by an individual person. I assume this is OK?
  • dwb said:

I've donated by PayPal---got a confirmation email saying it has been received by an individual person. I assume this is OK?

I will PM you
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

dwb said:

I've donated by PayPal---got a confirmation email saying it has been received by an individual person. I assume this is OK?

I will PM you
    Ignore the PM. @Curb_It is on fire today
  • Donated. Keep up the great work.
  • Davo55 said:

Going alcohol free at uni for a few days so donated the price of 6 pints at my student bar.. ..

Surely it's 6 pints a day @cantersaddick :wink:
    Not for a guy my size.. I'd be under the table every day!! :p
  • Davo55 said:

Going alcohol free at uni for a few days so donated the price of 6 pints at my student bar.. ..

I thought it was pints of MILK !
  • Davo55 said:

I thought it was pints of MILK !
    Haha I'm not that fresh faced! :p
  • Going alcohol free at uni for a few days so donated the price of 6 pints at my student bar.. ..

I read that as you've physically posted in a cheque for £2.94. Bloody students.

Yes I get it, I'll have to donate again now as penance for my joke
  • Fumbluff said:

If you can get 6 pints for £2.94 anywhere on earth I need to know where...
  • adopt a plastic throwable animal, this xmas...
  • Fumbluff said:

If you can get 6 pints for £2.94 anywhere on earth I need to know where...
    Goa, I paid 40 pence for a pint of cobra.
    So £2.40 gets you 6 pints