Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** Protest Fund announces Target £50k get smashed before Xmas (p5) ***

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the reminder.
  • Options
    Another donation made.
  • Options
    Thanks. Safely received. And another lovely lump from the sales of merchandise!!

Thanks all.
  • Options
    Are we nearly there yet ')
  • Options
    We soon will be if we can sell out our merchandise , 1K to the fund this week from sales
  • Options
    I'll do a tot up tomorrow but yes got a massive bump again from the merchandise via PayPal.

Keep buying presents guys!
  • Options
    What do you think would sell best FF, thongs or Bridgette Jones style ones ?
  • Options

What do you think would sell best FF, thongs or Bridgette Jones style ones ?

Hmmm.

Depends whether it's a "fat day" or a " very fat day".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We can smash through the 50K , buy your Roland Out merchandise at the coveredendchoir website. Adult and kids hoodies , Baseball caps , pin badges and protest shirts available.
  • Options
    Here's an idea for the next protest -

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-nM24d0xciA
  • Options
    We will give 10% of any order for our limited edition play-off frames to the fund. 2 sold on here so far.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/75971/christmas-gift-idea-for-charlton-fans-10-to-protest-fund#latest
  • Options
    Been a great protest
    But it must surely be time to get behind the team
    He will sell one day but might not be the ones we want again !!!
    Have a good Christmas all
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    LuckyReds said:

Been a great protest

Genuine question, why even bother lying mate?

July 20th: "Grow up you lot , just suport the team or go"
    December 15th: "Been a great protest"
    Ok been a sh@t protest he still here and f#ck Christmas and New year because he still be here next year
  • Options

We will give 10% of any order for our limited edition play-off frames to the fund. 2 sold on here so far.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/75971/christmas-gift-idea-for-charlton-fans-10-to-protest-fund#latest

I would like to buy one, could we have sent to James Bowers?
    The Charlton Upbeat that went missing a while back, I have no contact details so maybe some could help me with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

LuckyReds said:

Been a great protest

Ok been a sh@t protest he still here and f#ck Christmas and New year because he still be here next year
    Do you not get what I'm saying though? I respect everyone has their own opinion, and I haven't shot him down for that at all.

Consider it this way: I've been outspoken against the regime, I'd look like a bit bizarre if I posted tomorrow saying "Yeah, the regime have really tried their best but I think it's time we began to protest". Why dress up the opinion that you've always held, and make it look as though you've recently changed your mind but you used to think the opposite?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    We are going on Saturday - we can give to somebody then if easier. Whatever is most convenient.
  • Options

We are going on Saturday - we can give to somebody then if easier. Whatever is most convenient.

Was that response to me @MuttleyCAFC ?
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Yes. If it helps overcome postage issue.
  • Options

Yes.

That would great, I'll leave the choice of picture up to you. Let me have the payment details, could you sign a short message "Merry Christmas James. from all at Charltonlife"
    I'll try and get some contact details, I think I'm on a list of people not to talk too. ;)
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

clb74 said:

LuckyReds said:

Been a great protest

Do you not get what I'm saying though? I respect everyone has their own opinion, and I haven't shot him down for that at all.

Consider it this way: I've been outspoken against the regime, I'd look like a bit bizarre if I posted tomorrow saying "Yeah, the regime have really tried their best but I think it's time we began to protest". Why dress up the opinion that you've always held, and make it look as though you've recently changed your mind but you used to think the opposite?
    People can change thier mind lucky.
    A few have on here.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I have sent you a message TCE - Can add a Christmas card too with the message.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

LuckyReds said:

clb74 said:

LuckyReds said:

Been a great protest

People can change thier mind lucky.
    A few have on here.
    Nah mate, that's my point... he never changed his mind, but he made it sound like he did?

Either way, doesn't really matter - I just thought it was weird!
  • Options
    Sold 4 - possibly 5 so far so that will be £22.50 for the fund so far. I'll pay it in on Tuesday along with any other orders we might get.
  • Options
    Bumpty bump!