Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol Rovers v Charlton | Tue 22 Nov | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options

cabbles said:

Ground number 81 today. Bring it on.

Great effort piddles well done
    Given the rain they've had @paddles surely?
  • Options
    Puddles
  • Options
    Back to back wins ! We don't do them 1-1
  • Options
    FLAGs FLAGs FLAGs for all of you
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Haha. Seriously though 81 grounds top effort
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

cabbles said:

Ground number 81 today. Bring it on.

Great effort piddles well done
    Given the rain they've had @paddles surely?
    This has surpassed trains and Curbs' odds as my favorite CL recurring theme.

Paddles=brilliant.
  • Options
    Sadly - and it is sad - I have now reached the point when a win is a mixed blessing as I think we have to keep getting worse if we are to force Duchatalet out. So a home win ...
  • Options
    Game abandoned with the Addicks 7-0 up at halftime. We'll lose the rearranged match 1-0.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Flaggles?
  • Options
    At the moment BIG flag for fucking DJ Coaches who yet again have left it too late to leave for an away game and have stressed me out by making it tight to make kick off.

If I go away I tend to go on Betty's coach as per tradition, but I really think the Trust coach is the way forward. Like everything else run by this club, a pissing shambles.

Time was coaches were only delayed by things like IRA bomb warnings

Bloody joke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quick prediction 1-0 to Rovers on a muddy slippery pitch. Roll on Robinson....
  • Options

Quick prediction 1-0 to Rovers on a muddy slippery pitch. Roll on Robinson....

0-1 !
  • Options

Comfortable away win 0-4, hold on feel a law suit coming on, revised to 0-1.

Bloody hell I was going to go for that.
    !!! Could it be?