Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karl Robinson (Ed. Page 79 - GONE- Mutual Consent)

Comments

• Options
    vff said:

Robinson on Sky. Robinson playing a diamond with 2 up front for Portsmouth vs Oxford.

He's 'learned from his mistakes'. His old employers rubbing off on him.

• Options
    After going 1-0 down, Oxford came into it after 20 mins & hit the bar & Pitman cleared one of the line. Oxford looking lively. I am sure Robinson will knock that out of them. A draw would favour Charlton.

It will be interesting to see who the master tactician is between Jackett & Robinson at half time.
  • Options
    vff said:

After going 1-0 down, Oxford came into it after 20 mins & hit the bar & Pitman cleared one of the line. Oxford looking lively. I am sure Robinson will knock that out of them. A draw would favour Charlton.

It will be interesting to see who the master tactician is between Jackett & Robinson at half time.

Kenny Jacket not there mate family issues. His assistant Gannon in charge today,
  • Options
    Robinson playing a diamond with 2 up front, why didnt he do something different with us? To be fair after going 1 down, Oxford have been the better side and should be at least drawing. Robbo reckons the lad Nappa reminds him of Lookman. A draw would be good for us but strangely I can see Oxford winning it in the second half.
  • Options
    I wonder why all the talk ar half time is how the Oxford team is set up?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Had a look at the Oxford forum, they mostly seem very happy about appointing Karl. Theyve even dismissed the negative comments about him by us on here as sour grapes.

Someone even suggested they should go after Magennis in the summer because "He’s pretty much a good version of Obika".
  • Options
    Oxford players must have earache by now listening to Karl's half time team talk.
    Get used to it lads.
  • Options

Robinson playing a diamond with 2 up front, why didnt he do something different with us? To be fair after going 1 down, Oxford have been the better side and should be at least drawing. Robbo reckons the lad Nappa reminds him of Lookman. A draw would be good for us but strangely I can see Oxford winning it in the second half.

Is Robinson already trying to take credit for Lookman like he does Dele Alli?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Had a look at the Oxford forum, they mostly seem very happy about appointing Karl. Theyve even dismissed the negative comments about him by us on here as sour grapes.

Someone even suggested they should go after Magennis in the summer because "He’s pretty much a good version of Obika".

I went on there earlier.

Saw people saying Wow and he is a fantastic appointment and he got MK Franchise promoted and made Dele Ali the player he is, could'nt belive the crap I was reading
  • Options
    penalty for oxford
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Need them to score this pen.
  • Options
    Missed it haha Karl
  • Options
    Oops
  • Options

Tosser. See Karl hasn't practised pens with them :confounded:
  • Options

Tosser. See Karl hasn't practised pens with them :confounded:
    Or discipline!!!
  • Options
    Hahaahahhaha Mowett has had a shocker!
  • Options
    Obviously a red card, but Thompson should have got one as well - mainly for the way he went to ground after a little slap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Portsmouth are bloody awful, they were at our place too
  • Options
    Guys - as much as we should/could laugh at our dearly departed (not dead) Robbo, we need Oxford to win this one!
  • Options

Portsmouth are bloody awful, they were at our place too

Both sides are bloody awful
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Thompson doesn’t cover himself in any glory goading Mowatt and then going down like he had been shot. 2-0.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2018
    Soft penalty for Oxford. Missed. Handbags, post penalty miss. Oxford have looked better without looking like they would force a goal. A draw better for Charlton.

Deserved Red card for Mowatt, who struck out after missed penalty & Portsmouth player, Thompson wound him up. Thompson on a yellow, lucky to be on the pitch, rolled on the floor from a slap, like he has received a haymaker. A bit pathetic. Not impressed by Portsmouth, who have been defensive & poor.

Plenty of people to blame though for Robinson post match.

2-0 Pitman, who has looked a class apart.
  • Options

Time to stop worrying about other teams' results.

There are enough games left for qualification for the play-offs to be in our own hands. And we play Portsmouth shortly. Win that and that will open up a little gap between us.
    So just hope Portsmouth don't nick a play-off place above us on goal difference.
  • Options
    All the refs fault.
  • Options

Guys - as much as we should/could laugh at our dearly departed (not dead) Robbo, we need Oxford to win this one!

Why as stated above as it stands we are level with pompy with a game in hand and to play them still.

Its in our hands we dont need to worry about others results we need to concentrate on ours
  • Options
    I honestly think Oxford could go down under this buffoon