Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Training them young at Millwall these days (NSFW)

Comments

• Addickted said:

I want to see Walkers goal at Huddersfield back in '81 now - anyone?

Yawn
    You wag.....

• Why be upset ? The next generation of the c**t filter is still working well.
  • seth plum said:

Teachers are supposed to teach these children, and if there are five or six like that in a class everybody loses out.

In a do good world yes. In an ideal world you would fuck the 5/6 off and teach those who remain.
  • Feel for the kids if that's how they are brought up.Hate Millwall but lost for words after seeing that
  • Feel for the kids if that's how they are brought up.Hate Millwall but lost for words after seeing that

Trust me being taught those songs will be one of the most wholesome parts of those particular kids childhoods.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
  • Why is he dressed as a policeman? Lucky it wasn't the Harry Roberts song.
  • head in hands moment watching that. Jesus wept. Then that comment at the end. Utter scum. Poor kids.

They're the sort of people who say they're Millwall because of the reputation but have never set foot in The Den in their life's. Black c****?? You obviously know f*** all about Millwall and our heritage. Some of the black players who have pulled on the blue of Millwall and gone on to be very well thought of by our fans. Not to mention the fans themselves. Try coming out with something like that in front of Tiny when he was alive or some of his family now. See how far you get. Numerous other black friends I've travelled around the country with watching Millwall with. Staunch lads who are Millwall through and through. Sickens me watching this shit.

How is the other half and your little sprogs anyway MillwallFan? ;-)
  • Gone viral now. The sun online and mail online have it as lead stories. Actually feel sorry for the people at the club who do so much good work to improve the image of our club. All the community and charity work that barely gets a mention in the press. All that hard work wiped out by a couple of pig ignorant brain dead chavs.

When the old girl sees herself, she will probably be so proud of herself, she will probably tell all of her friends, if she has any. Assuming she is their grandmother, it makes you wonder what the children's parents think, although if she is one of their mothers, they are probably the same,
  • I decided that I probably should not watch it while having breakfast in a hotel. Good decision. I've just watched it. Words fail me really. Very, very sad.
  • How dumb have you got to be to put that video into the public domain?

Dumb enough to make the video....
  • You'd think he'd know better, being a copper
  • Addickted said:

Didn't Phil Walker famously eat a banana that was thrown at him at the old Den?

Gazza picked up a Mars bar and started eating it at a game once
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016
    It really is utter madness.

I cannot get into the mind of this woman.

How the hell does she get by in day to day life?

It looks pure evil. Not the child, the message of it and the act.

She must be extremely depressed.

I bet if her background was thoroughly checked.....it would indicate that she has suffered a trauma of major significance. No excuse anyway, regardless of what it could be.

May not be the case. She maybe just a piece of trash for no reason at all.

Her mind is well and truly f*cked up. Even if this crap was a one off and she was pissed off her face and just randomly wanted to do some damage.

She looks old also, So weird. I find it more heartbreaking and disturbing seeing a female do this.

Its biologically recognised that Women are naturally more empathetic proud caring people due to more paternal instincts. On the great scale of things.

The children need different people bringing them up. Soon as.

• That is disgusting hope she gets done over this. Also surely the grandmother she looks to old to be his mum.
  • Shows how intelligent these pond life are by filming it and putting it online.
  • Dave2l said:

It really is utter madness.

I cannot get into the mind of this woman.

How the hell does she get by in day to day life?

It looks pure evil. Not the child, the message of it and the act.

She must be extremely depressed.

I bet if her background was thoroughly checked.....it would indicate that she has suffered a trauma of major significance. No excuse anyway, regardless of what it could be.

May not be the case. She maybe just a piece of trash for no reason at all.

Her mind is well and truly f*cked up. Even if this crap was a one off and she was pissed off her face and just randomly wanted to do some damage.

She looks old also, So weird. I find it more heartbreaking and disturbing seeing a female do this.

Its biologically recognised that Women are naturally more empathetic proud caring people due to more paternal instincts. On the great scale of things.

The children need different people bringing them up. Soon as.

Women, paternal?
    I never said I was the sharpest tool :)
  • That is disgusting hope she gets done over this. Also surely the grandmother she looks to old to be his mum.

serious question - what could they do her for?
  • edited November 2016

That is disgusting hope she gets done over this. Also surely the grandmother she looks to old to be his mum.

serious question - what could they do her for?
    I guess putting up the video could be used as evidence in a charge of inciting racial hatred? could also lead to them all including the kids to some sort of child welfare course and a diversity course.

also impersonating a police officer is against the law.