Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Training them young at Millwall these days (NSFW)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2016

Are those Charlton fans jailed a 3 or 4 years ago for singing racist songs on the tube on the way home from a match against Fulham still in prison?

nope all out now, there sentances were 18,12 and 6 months all of which probably would of been reduced for good behaviour etc majority of them got 8 year banning orders. personally thought it was ott but that's another story and kind of isn't what this threads about.
  • Options

This is basically the sort of thing I expect from Millwall types, not surprised in the slightest - they actually revel in this sort of behavior.

As for the bullshit being spouted by the Millwall fan on here trying to paint them as being as racially tolerant as Hackney Council, well, words fail me.

All my Dad's side of the family are Millwall as was my ex girlfriends family so I have watched a lot of football down there, whilst it would be unfair to paint their games as a re-enactment of the Nuremberg Rallies I don't think that the NAACP would have felt entirely comfortable there either.

Without doubt the most stupid post I have ever seen posted on this forum.

It'd be no different to me saying that those CAFC fans charged with praising the Stephen Lawrence's killers are indicative of Charlton fans.

It's evident that you don't like us, and that's fair enough, but to make the assertion that that's what you'd expect from Millwall 'types' shows just how out of touch you really are.

Do you argue that suicide bombers are what you'd expect from 'Muslim' types? I'd hope so if only to not show you up as being an enormous hypocrite.

For what it's worth, that nan/mum/dreg of society should be birded off for child abuse. Utter scum.
    Not the most stupid post I've seen on this forum but certainly one of the worst argued. Ormiston has used his experience of going to The Den, both old and New, to highlight the level of racism he has witnessed there. This is entirely different you to "saying that those CAFC fans charged with praising the Stephen Lawrence's killers are indicative of Charlton fans" with no evidence to back it up.

To be fair, I've been going to The (New) Den since Feb 4th, 1967 and I've witnessed no outright racism save for the shameful monkey chanting, etc. that was prevalent at most, if not all, grounds, including The Valley, in the '70s.
  • Options
    All clubs have knobheads who follow them including Charlton - this has always been the case.