Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Training them young at Millwall these days (NSFW)

Comments

• Options

That is disgusting hope she gets done over this. Also surely the grandmother she looks to old to be his mum.

serious question - what could they do her for?
    Audition for Jeremy Kyle??
  • Options
    Sadly my 15 year old daughter showed this to my wife and her to me. Viral it is. Now I'm no saint at football and when we get home 'football talk' is not allowed but this is nowhere near football. It just Sick!
  • Options
    Let's be honest, these types are all over south east London.
    As someone who has lived in Bermondsey, they are especially concentrated in that area.

Unfair to the normal Millwall fans (there are a few) but these types do attach themselves to the mentality that the club likes to boast about.
  • Options
    What on earth will those children be like as teenagers. Scares the hell out of me.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

What on earth will those children be like as teenagers. Scares the hell out of me.

Back to work on Tuesday. We have a lockdown at the moment as an ex partner of a pupil came in the yard and beat her to the ground. It is all on camera, he has been nicked and bailed. Now his family, a well known Asian crime one and her family, they are travellers are gunning (literally) for each other and the whole centre in keeping its head down. That girl and lad are 16. Just another day at the office. I teach a kid of14 who has not been in school for 18 months!!!! How the hell does society let these kids go feral? His mum and dad are still in Slovakia, he lives on and off when he's not off "choring" and looking for "beef", with his grandmother and an undetermined number of siblings...rocks up high as a kite to class. I like him, he calls me Sir, much to my amusement. The white local kids are worse, absolutely lost to society and so are their parents. When you have watched your mum kill your father at the age of 11 and your legal guardians are the local drug dealers, your grandparents... you are fucked i suppose?

Rant over...

• Options
    Where is your centre Soapy?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

I want to see Walkers goal at Huddersfield back in '81 now - anyone?

What a day that was.....never seen any video of the goal though. Flicked near post header if I recall, after taking a right battering from t'udders.
  • Options
    Classy woman, poor kids, what is even more worrying is that the driver of,the car is filming it and the children are not even wearing a seatbelt, if they had stop sharply that poor child wouldn't stand a chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Back to work on Tuesday. We have a lockdown at the moment as an ex partner of a pupil came in the yard and beat her to the ground. It is all on camera, he has been nicked and bailed. Now his family, a well known Asian crime one and her family, they are travellers are gunning (literally) for each other and the whole centre in keeping its head down. That girl and lad are 16. Just another day at the office. I teach a kid of14 who has not been in school for 18 months!!!! How the hell does society let these kids go feral? His mum and dad are still in Slovakia, he lives on and off when he's not off "choring" and looking for "beef", with his grandmother and an undetermined number of siblings...rocks up high as a kite to class. I like him, he calls me Sir, much to my amusement. The white local kids are worse, absolutely lost to society and so are their parents. When you have watched your mum kill your father at the age of 11 and your legal guardians are the local drug dealers, your grandparents... you are fucked i suppose?

Rant over...

Where in hell (and it sounds like hell) do you live?
  • Options
    Erith
  • Options
    Agh......but let's not forget.

No one likes us we don't care!
  • Options

Agh......but let's not forget.

No one likes us we don't care!

She definitely doesn't.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Curb_It said:

Ed. might be an idea not to say mate
  • Options

Curb_It said:

Ed. might be an idea not to say mate
    It's not a biggie unfortunately, I could write a book but thanks...
  • Options
    Ok my friend runs a similar one but not in your area.
  • Options

Let's be honest, these types are all over south east London.
    As someone who has lived in Bermondsey, they are especially concentrated in that area.

Unfair to the normal Millwall fans (there are a few) but these types do attach themselves to the mentality that the club likes to boast about.

Thought Bermondsey had been gentrified.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...and like I said earlier, the fella in the front should know better, being a copper
  • Options
    She did at least shout noooooo when the kid said the stuff at the end.

Very disturbing viewing.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

She did at least shout noooooo when the kid said the stuff at the end.

Very disturbing viewing.

Yep she drew the line at the racist abuse
  • Options
    Has the granny been named and shamed yet ?
  • Options
    Lost for words really. At the old Den you would hear some dogs abuse at times but then some hilarious comments that had you in stitches. As others are saying this little lad has no chance if he gets this encouragement on a regular basis.
  • Options
    This is basically the sort of thing I expect from Millwall types, not surprised in the slightest - they actually revel in this sort of behavior.

As for the bullshit being spouted by the Millwall fan on here trying to paint them as being as racially tolerant as Hackney Council, well, words fail me.

All my Dad's side of the family are Millwall as was my ex girlfriends family so I have watched a lot of football down there, whilst it would be unfair to paint their games as a re-enactment of the Nuremberg Rallies I don't think that the NAACP would have felt entirely comfortable there either.
  • Options

This is basically the sort of thing I expect from Millwall types, not surprised in the slightest - they actually revel in this sort of behavior.

As for the bullshit being spouted by the Millwall fan on here trying to paint them as being as racially tolerant as Hackney Council, well, words fail me.

All my Dad's side of the family are Millwall as was my ex girlfriends family so I have watched a lot of football down there, whilst it would be unfair to paint their games as a re-enactment of the Nuremberg Rallies I don't think that the NAACP would have felt entirely comfortable there either.

I genuinely know a more black Millwall supporters than what I do black Charlton supporters.